The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lovely Lucy by Outlaw (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
MINDPSYCHIC
View Profile
New user
THE NETHER-REGIONS OF THE HUMAN MIND
55 Posts

Profile of MINDPSYCHIC
A great little porcelin spirit hand for the Spiritus Magnus. Just appeared on the Outlaw site under Golden Gun. I'm going to have to get a Magnus- that's all there is to it. A perfect seance utility to be sure. My wife is going to kill me...
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Quote:
On 2010-04-07 21:19, MINDPSYCHIC wrote:
... My wife is going to kill me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1yMrYke5v0
[
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Thanks to outlaw and Rick and Vic and some others, it's time for a "My wife is going to kill me" forum here at the Café. Sometimes the business expense answer just doesn't cut it. Smile

Anyone else here try to flank the mailman before he gets to the door with a box? We live in the country so if the UPS truck turns down the drive I look out the window and think OH SH%^*%*%*(^:) I hope she didn't hear that truck.

Good times. I owe the recent ones to outlaw.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I would like to know more about the routines included without the SM board.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Aren't the routines being done by Prof BC? If so, then they should be fantastic!
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1348 Posts

Profile of handa
Try having a major credit card/accounting error that you cannot fix easily and explaining that one!

"Mr. Handa, yes we understand which account you say you wanted to use, but we wouldn't have charged your other account without your permission. This obviously happened from your end and we will not reverse it to put it on your other account. Oh, and if you do dispute this charge, we will put a hold on all activity on your account."

There are times when I really hate the necessary evil that PayPal has become.

There are also times when I'm really glad that I have a loving and understanding wife Smile

Chris
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1395 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I am creating a set of routines for Lovely Lucy, and I have some exciting things planned for you lads who are getting her (including effects for using her OFF the board as well as ON).

Lucy is lovely, by the way. Her movement is subtle (but certain) and you can control the number and speed of the taps. The taps are distinct and can easily be heard from across the room. More, her hand actually lifts UP before tapping. She doesn't simply tip forward. Also, because of the way she's balanced, she sits ROCK STILL on the board before and after moving--no sliding about or other movement that might 'tip' the method.

One note you should also know, while Lovely Lucy in every way looks and feels like aged porcelain, she is actually made of an unbreakable material (which is a plus for those who want to hand her around to potentially butterfingered specs!) This is a fragile-looking prop that will LAST.

That said, I have not been asked to routine the SM board itself. I could, of course--Rick?
Phasmologist
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Eddie meets Lucy

Lovely Lucy
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Fantastic addition for the Spiritus---adds so much to the presentation especially since I have a young female spirit in mind.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2156 Posts

Profile of RCP
*** you Roth and your little wooden friend.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1522 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On 2010-04-14 20:37, RCP wrote:

:lol:

Nice movie. This is definitely my next outlaw effect.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-04-14 20:37, RCP wrote:

Thanks man! Actually she's faux porcelain buddy.

Fits in the SM drawer too Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Er ah Rick...I think RCP was referring to ME! Smile
I am your wooden friend.

Lucy is indeed faux porcelain yet very convincing. She has the weight of a fat victorian baby arm. She looks and feels just right. Subtle taps, less is of course more and all that.
I love Lucy.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Looking forward to Lucy arriving in the mail...when do these ladies start shipping out to folks? Can't wait!
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Great Effect.
Order it and waiting to receive it soon!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1395 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
I PM'd Eddie already about this, but just have to say it publicly. Eddie Garland is a genius.

And, Rick, timing this release to coincide with the 98th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Inspired!
Phasmologist
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Agreed, Mr. Garland is indeed a genius. I have used some of his genius to promote one of my programs, and people always compliment my use of his genius.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-04-14 22:02, Eddie Garland wrote:
Er ah Rick...I think RCP was referring to ME! Smile
I am your wooden friend.

Yes you are Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1521 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
First thing this morning my two year old says, "I want to watch the baby doll hand." So we shall.
StPaulMagician222
View Profile
Regular user
Saint Paul, MN (Cathedral Hill)
104 Posts

Profile of StPaulMagician222
What a Great video (as always), and so many fun things for SM it is hard to decide which to use in the scheme of 'Less is More'. I am more impressed than I thought I would be with Lovely Lucy. Rapping hands have never been that exciting to me as they seemed too 'Disney Land' for my taste but this little prop with the right presentation could be very creepy. So many options and only 1 or 2 to choose for use during any one performance.

Is LL going to available for immediate shipment or is there a going to be a wait for production?
I think this will be the next thing on my wish list once the few things I still have on order finally arrive.

I have been working overtime working each day with my new Outlaw props as my show has definitely been given a facelift and a 180' spin from this amazing company. I have been working each of them in slowly one at a time and it has been a real treat working with these unusual variations on old and new idea's. My better judgement tells me to just STOP... you have enough for now but it is so hard when these little gems keep being created by Roth and his amazing group of craftsman.

I took WA with me to a barbecue on monday and it sure was a hit. People wondered where I could have found such a wonderful little book. I had a lady in my building (very old) that used to work for 'Llewellyn Publishing' that had given me many items from the time she worked there as well as other unusual things. The WA being one of them, so it became easy when she passed the book and it's story per her "Spirit Guide's advice" onto me before she moved. I did use it as intended but then people after seeing the procedure just started to do it for themselves just to get a truth that would relate to them and it seemed that most of them were just spot on judging by their reactions and nervous laughter. I only piped in once in a while when an 'impression' crossed my mind. I would just write down a word or 2 or a picture on a small folded billet and handed it to them. There are so many variations of revelation and ways to present them that I never had to say anything twice. It was good fun to watch the excitement around the antique version of the magic 8 ball.

k
"One can't believe in Impossible things" said Alice.
"I dare say" said the Queen, "Why when I was your age I believed more than 6 impossible things before breakfast.
-Thru the Looking Glass- L.E. Carol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lovely Lucy by Outlaw (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL