We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dekranom (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
WOW! I got my Dekranom today! Heck that was fast! The pages were still slightly damp from the tea bath. LOL

Yes, I really like it. I was about to sit down and LEARN this bad MO-FO but decided that I better post about it FIRST!

I will place the cards at different places in the book as book markers. I like the numbers on the cards. So sneaky!

I handed it to my wife and asked her how she liked my new book. She said, 'NEW? It looks a hundred years old!" That was cool. LOL

This would look good in the Hobbs box. I have a few things in my mind that I want to get next and the Hobbs is one of them.

Great work. This thing looks really good. I am very HAPPY!

It looks just as it SHOULD! Wonderful!

Best
Ray
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
I got my Dekranom and Deck of Carnie Tarot Cards today and all I can say is FANTABULOUS! These are so beautiful and so real looking and so gosh darn clever!!!
Thanks a ton Rick, these are going into my Halloween Show "Dark Carnival" and they will kill! These are perfect for this spooky time of year. The Collectors Edition is exactly that!! Highly recommended!!!!
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
Get some samples of all the minerals and leave you spectator with something to take home with them.

-Max
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2055 Posts

Profile of aligator
I like that idea.
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
233 Posts

Profile of jglumley
Designed a quick tester for Dekranom to build your confidence. The password is the outlaw forums passcode for the owners of the effect.

https://testmoz.com/184623

Password = outlaw forum passcode
The "18"
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Thanks Jglumley, I look forward to giving this a go.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Dekranom (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL