The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..17..22..27..32..35~36~37 [Next]
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Are any of these left?
Zachary
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Zachary
I had just a couple of minutes in my ridiculous schedule to say a few words about this... In one word, practical. In two, truly brilliant! Something about how the gimmick is disguised renders it completely invisible and inconspicuous when the spec plays it back in their head. At the lecture I attended recently, I acquired the smoke from the gimmick right in front of a fellow magician, allowed a couple of moments for time misdirection, and as he finished what he was saying, just let a little leak from my nose. Then I opened my mouth to respond and a sizable cloud billowed forth. I took on a posture of shock and looked at him as if I was about to spontaneously combust. He said, 'What was that?!' Not like 'how did you do that?', but more to the tune of, 'are you ok?'. When he realized that he'd been had, he candidly explained that when his logical side took over, the closest explanation that he came to was that perhaps I had inhaled some dust from the costumes in the shop. If a magician has trouble wrapping his head around the method... Poor spectators... Needless to say, this was merely a test run of the gimmick, and it served me as more of a prank than a utility in this case. This is not the intended use for it, but I just had to try it.. Retention vanishes, color changes, many other sleights that would carry moderate impact on their own, become far more magical. The possibilities for this are truly endless. One tip, is to use this in the context of the ashes on the palm effect. Make sure you do it while standing to justify the moves needed for acquiring the smoke. I did this to frightening success. Right after I had rubbed the ashes into the back of my hand, I blew through my closed fist towards the spectators, and trust me, that visual was enough. After I revealed the ashes had traveled to their hand... Well... I had to scrape them off the floor. A must buy when Alan decides to come around with another batch. I'm off to toy with this some more. Cheers, and great work Alan!
Twitter:@Zachary_Heath
Instagram: @zachheathmagic
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
.... Nothing yet. Oh mister postman why are you so cruel.
God Bless
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
My only concern is that there is no liquid put in the gimmick. According to the manufactures of the gimmick, using "it" with no liquid will make the gimmick break the gimmick.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Jeff. Iv asked you this before. What do you mean theres no liquid put in the gimmick. that's what the refils are mate. they are liquid! please pm me
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1502 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Still nothin,,, growl( at mailman)
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Sorry mate lol. once its outta my hands I cant control it.. ill send loads of good karma its way though n see if that helps lol
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1502 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Awesome Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mine arrived here in the States.

1) How could Alan come up with this?

2) Why is this not priced 5 times as much?

Alan, thanks for releasing this wonderful tool!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Have any of you 5000 miles away recieved this???
Alan, Have to influenced my postman to delay this???????:-)
Waiting for this to arrive is one of the worst thing happening to me....
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Yeah, I still don't have mine yet. How long do we wait before replacements are sent out? Is tier a game plan? What say you, my good friend, Alan? Thanks.
God Bless
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
God Squad You should have had yours WAY before now. Pm me your adress and ill will get it sorted. I aim to please lol
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
"Mine arrived and it is fantastic!!

Alan's download video has tricks and tips that really make this the easiest and best smoke from nowhere.

Easy to draw smoke and it is so much!
Just billows out like crazy! One nice thing is it smells like caramel candy.

When you make a coin vanish and then blow the smoke, people let out an audible "OHHHHHH" That's always nice

I wish all magic products were this good.
James"
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Hey Alan, I tried to pm you but your box is full. Thanks
God Bless
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
My box is empty mate!
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
I tried to send it again, but it said it was still full. It must be a glitch with the Café. I sent an email instead. Thanks!
God Bless
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I also tried sending Alan a PM but it said it was full! I sent him an email instead and he responded within the hour! Thanks again Alan!!
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ah... I see the thread got edited. Many thanks!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Why ooh why do you need to delete things twice form your inbox? However that is it sorted lol.. ill go check the mail not folks and I'm happy you guys are liking the utility
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I asked that my post be edited.
Thanks to Café moderators, a thankless job the the y all do tirelessly
James

Quote:

On 2010-06-18 03:21, EricDraven wrote:
Ah... I see the thread got edited. Many thanks!
:)
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..17..22..27..32..35~36~37 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL