The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..21..24..27..30..33..35~36~37 [Next]
Mysterious Mike
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago
258 Posts

Profile of Mysterious Mike
Alan,

Seems you have a popular effect, but need some assistance with the transactions. I bet you could market this to one of the popular magic stores, i.e. Hocus Pocus, and have them take care of everything for you in terms of marketing and shipping. That may be the best option for your customers, and may be great for your sales.

Mike
The performance is what really makes it all worth while.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Keep your eyes open. All I'm sayin
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
So I'm assuming the "Only 100 will be made" and "limited edition" are no longer true? If so, that's a disappointment.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
An opportunity has came about that is to good to pass up on v.2.0 OF the effect with a company who had the financial backing to do it so keep your eyes open.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1502 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Does this mean that now the version we all ordered is now outdated??? I mean it's awsome that Allen is giving refunds and all but still :/
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Only the folk who have not recieved the first editions got refunds mate. Mor einfo comming soon
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
Still haven't received either!!!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 13:48, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Ok folks to get this done as smoothly as possible.

Please email me here alanrorrisondottk@hotmail.co.uk ONLY if yo have not recieved your order up untill this point with the email adress linked to your pay pal in there my team will get it all sorted. NO other emails sent to this adress will be answered.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
841 Posts

Profile of brainman
Did resend the broken one...waaaaiting....and I also believed it would stay limited...silly boy I am.
Astrocity
View Profile
Special user
532 Posts

Profile of Astrocity
Quote:
On 2010-07-20 13:48, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Ok folks to get this done as smoothly as possible.

Please email me here alanrorrisondottk@hotmail.co.uk ONLY if yo have not recieved your order up untill this point with the email adress linked to your pay pal in there my team will get it all sorted. NO other emails sent to this adress will be answered.

Alan,
Since I saw that you never read the July 6th PM I sent you and I have not heard back from my email sent as directed above, I figured I'd post to the thread. It seems that you see and respond to those. I think why people get aggravated with you is your lack of communication with them. If someone PM's you or emails you about an issue, they expect an answer. I don't think you fail to reply on purpose or that you don't care, but it does not matter to the people contacting you. I too have not seen my unit or the PayPal refund to date, and I have not heard from you since late June. I think if you made an effort to be better at communicating with customers that you would not catch so much flack from them. Please let me know the status of my situation.

Thanks,
Hank
Hank Morfin
http://www.MorfinMagic.com
Hank Morfin Rocks!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hello mate. Just follow the details in the quote and ill get you sorted. You sent me a pm let me go look. Sorry for the delay in reply in anycase
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Sent a few emails and even a paypal request on paypal..still waiting Smile
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
I've emailed 3 times!!!!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
What was the address lou? and ill go look now blind

alan
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
All my refund requests in pay pal are processed and pending. On the emails. Im waiting till I'm sure I have all of them in. then I know how much I need to transfer out my bank to cover it guys.

ALan
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
My email is jamesdean2020@yahoo.com. The paypal mail was aga52280@yahoo.com! Thanks Alan!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers bud. Now its sleepy time for me..
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
So T11 picked this up and made it one of there 5 massive releases(guess)...Im glad I did not purchase one of the limited 100.
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
When can we expect these refunds?

I don't understand why you have to wait until you recieve all the requests, then tranfser the money from your bank account to your paypal account, and then finally send the refunds. Why don't you send the refund payments directly from your bank account? There's no need to first transfer the money to your paypal account. Depending on your paypal account the refund can be sent from your bank account as either an instant transfer, or as an e-check, either way we'll recieve the refund sooner than waiting until every last person has contacted you.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
My bank charges you for each and every transfer to pay pal. It s a down side of a savers account. If I do one transfer it inherently becomes less than a few little ones.... Simple enough. now a guys gotta sleep folks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..21..24..27..30..33..35~36~37 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.62 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL