The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..35~36~37 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Thank you Alan for being responsible and actually trying to give us back our refunds. We shall wait and see what happens.

In the end I did not receive my product. I work super hard and break my back working in a Safeway Deli and I just want my hard earned money so I can put it to better use.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I fully understand that mate. I'll let you guys know as soon as pay pal gets back to me
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2010-08-06 15:02, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Anyone know why pay pal would do this?

It's not Paypal, it's God. He doesn't like Magi stealing the walking on water trick.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Are the guys who had the payment pending till some date having the "payment cancelled" problem. In that case I'll join you soon. I have the refund pending too. Alan, something is really wrong mate.
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
My refund was also cancelled, this is seriously ridiculous.
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
Instead of just emailing them why don't you use your phone and call them, I would like this resolved now, not a couple days from now.

On the same page where you contact them by email it also gives you a phone # for their help line.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I'm doing my best to resolove this now and thanks for the suggestion
I'll give it a bash
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
So did you try calling? What's going on?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The good folks at pay pal have added the issue to there work flow and they will keep me posted
Nico Zottos
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Nico Zottos
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Once I get my refund I will order it from there. Well...so much for it being limited
Lou Cirulli
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of Lou Cirulli
First refund.......then MAYBE reorder! I still have a sour taste in my mouth after being told that something was shipped to me and never came! This would mark the first time EVER anything was shipped to me and never made it to my door! I don't like being lied to!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
A good lesson learned for me. I wish I had waited as I would have preffered to get it from Theory11 for the DVD and without all the ordering drama.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1669 Posts

Profile of JamieD
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
nikola paris
View Profile
New user
Paris
72 Posts

Profile of nikola paris
This looks like a bad Joke...

I am very sorry to say that Mr Rorrison but you are absolutely not serious...

I followed all the instructions, no news anyway, no mail, no refound... It is not fair at all, and I seriously doubt about your honesty with all this.
And when you answered mails, it looks like a very quick one, without any consideration...

How I feel ? (and I am pretty sure I am not the only one) You are kidding about us, those who trusted in you and your product... To apologize is one thing, to repear mistakes is another thing... And you didn't do it at all.

Now I just want you to refound my money and that's all. Here is my Email Adress : contactnikola@aol.com

Please change my opinion beeing serious...

Regards,

Nikola Pelletier
Nadzri.Harif
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Nadzri.Harif
Hi Alan,

created an account just to get some feedback.

ive been waiting for about a month as well, still no mail.

I was wondering if I too could get a refund (Nadzri.Harif@gmail.com). and I'll probably just order it off Theory 11 or something.

Does anyone know what the differences are with the first version, and that recently released on Theory 11?

Hope to get some feedback soon.

-Nadz
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The theory11 is the v2. an updated unit etc....

Im on pay pals case again about the refunds. I am not canceling them and the money is there for it. They have stated that they are looking into it now for me and I will let you all know what is going on with pay pal as soon as I do..

Alan
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ok I'm just off the phone to them. They are still at a loss to what is going on but state that they are working there hardest to get it sorted out.

If I can think of another solution in the mean time I will let you know and I will harass them again when I wake up. IN the mean time I have just finished a 12 hour shift to arrive home with a shed load of emails about old shmoke and new smoke.

I am only human and do need to sleep. I have done everything in my power up untill not to get it resolved and I will do so when I wake again and before I go to work.

Night
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Yeah, this just went from bad to worse. Oh well, I hope they still do sell a ton through theory11 though. So how long do you expect paypal debacle to go on for? Please don't leave us in the dark anymore. It's been 3 MONTHS since you've accepted my money. I have nothing for it.
God Bless
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Just before I go to bed this is what ive just sent to pay pal.

"I have tried to refund a few people who have not recieved an item due to mailing issues. There is enough funds in my bank to do so but your compnay cancled the refunds.

I contacted my bank who state that no one has tried to withdraw funds from your company. can you please explain what you are doing as I have some very angry customers now. This is my 5th email on the matter and all I get is an automated response telling me it can take up to 72 hours to get back to me.

I have also called but your representatives keep telling me that the issue needs to wait int he work que like everyone else.

I need some assistance here as this is become a big issue for me and my customers"

Its getting to me too man. You do not know how stressed I am over this. I know a few of you would liek to think I'm sitting about doing nothing here but I can assure you I am not. that's a phone call AND a new email sent to them with int he space of 20 mintues and ill do it all over again in the evening

Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..35~36~37 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL