The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..11..16..21..26..31..35~36~37 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
And down to two
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Alan. Just noticed you are releasing this. I would gladly pay double or triple what you are asking to get my hands on one. When you showed me this at Blackpool I was blown away

Can I have one of the two left and I'll give you the cash when I get back from San Francisco.

Cheers mate

Craig
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That's us down to one ( ps you sure can mr petty I'll email
you the details when I get home)
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
You the MAN

Thanks my wee little friend!!!!!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Sold out folks thanx for
the support
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Just an update. Darn volcanos!

Hello folks. This is just a quick update on the orders. The uk was recently affected by the volcano in iceland erupting. This made the U.K. a no fly zone which in turn ment I have had a small delay on recieving one part for the gimmicks. I have been assured by the stockist that the delivery will be with me with in the next 4 days and Ill have ever single order out the day after I recieved the need part. I have send the first 10 orders out from a stock pile I already had here which have also been delayed due to the same reason.

An unfortunate event which is out of my controle but ill have it all sorted with in the week for you guys. As always thank you for the support, My upmost apologise and ill keep you posted day by day on this very page.
bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Thanks Alan! No worries man, things happen, but thanks for jumping on here and letting us know what's up.
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Alan, thanks for the update Smile
shak
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of shak
Any chance and more will be sold?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Just updating you folks as I said you would. I've been advised that the items will be with me by sat. Extreamly sorry for the delay
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Dang. I just came across this! Any chance you got an extra around, a canceled order perhaps? I'd love to get one. PM me...? Thanks!

- David
God Bless
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ok folks another update. I have received another package from the same company which was ordered after the order I placed for the needed part to the shmoke gimmick. This to me shows that in this whole volcano fiasco this order has been lost. Ive followed down the correct route to have them resend replacements out.

You have no idea how much this is stressing me out as I hate keeping you guys waiting and you have my fullest apologies. Hopfully it should not be too much longer and again I am so so sorry.

ill keep you all posted
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Alan, sometimes things are out of your control. Take your time. No one here is going to lose sleep over a delay that has nothing to do with you. Keep smiling!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
After performing this a thousand times, is there a place where refills can be obtained to continue for performances beyond the 1000th time?

Regards,
Mike
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I'll be selling them mate
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Thanks for the quick response, Alan!

Regards,
Mike
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Hmmm....Wonder how I missed this.... Dang it...LOL!!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Al right folks I finally got some useful info today. The deliver was held in Switzerland due to the volcano in Iceland. There working on getting the backlog cleared and it will be here soon. swabs the sweat from his brow lol.

On a good not they company have threw in a few extra which will let me put it 2 or three more if any one is interested
baggins321
View Profile
Loyal user
United States
220 Posts

Profile of baggins321
Why only 100?
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
Quote:
On 2010-05-10 13:35, Alan Rorrison wrote:
On a good not they company have threw in a few extra which will let me put it 2 or three more if any one is interested

Just pm'ed you!!
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..11..16..21..26..31..35~36~37 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL