The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37 [Next]
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
Mine also has arrived, I found it in my mail box early this morning. I must say I was really quite relieved and happy done with all of this. Only one problem.....it doesn't WORK! : ( And just when I thought I was done with this whole ordeal....

It seems to be a problem with the battery. I've had it plugged in the charger now for 6 hours, and it still doesn't work at all. How long does it take to charge? Even if it's not enough to fully charge it, you would think that 6 hours would charge it enough to at least work. I suppose it could also be a problem with the charger, but the green light turns on when I plug it in, so I really think it's most likely a problem with the battery. I'll leave in the charger longer to see if anything happens, but I'm doubtful. If it doesn't work by the time I get back from work, then I'm assuming it must be defective.

Hopefully Theory11 will be willing to replace it (assuming it really is broken/defective), I really would rather they ship it to me instead having to go through the whole ordeal of having Alan ship it to me and having to wait weeks for it to arrive (the whole time hoping that it actually does arrive). I didn't get it directly from Theory11 (it had to go through Alan first), but it is their product and they should be responsible for quality control issues.

Hopefully I won't have to wait another 4 months to get this resolved.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It takes about an hour to charge mate. Just contact the support like normal at theory 11 and they will replace it for you bud..
Bundleofstix
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Bundleofstix
Okay thanks.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Any one else want the iPhone app ?
GODSQUAD
View Profile
New user
Ga
49 Posts

Profile of GODSQUAD
Sure!
God Bless
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
746 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
What does the app do?
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
MikeOB
View Profile
Regular user
Doylestown, PA
194 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
Yes the iphone app would be great.

Mike
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It's just a different presentation to use with ur gimmick
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
746 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Alright sounds good. App me up;)

magicmike30
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
It is possible to tell me what the app does (even though that I only own Smoke but I don't have an iphone)? Maybe it can inspire us to come up with other presentation (without an iphone)
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Yes I would also like the iPhone app please.
BHart24
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
112 Posts

Profile of BHart24
I received my Smoke package a couple of days ago, and have been having fun with it since. Thanks so much for your perseverance with this whole thing Alan, and I hope that you never have to deal with anything like this ever again!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers man
Just happy you guys have it
Nadzri.Harif
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Nadzri.Harif
Quote:
On 2010-09-23 10:50, Alan Rorrison wrote:
ALSO. Eli, no need to apologise I just wish all this was sorted sooner but I'm happy you have it and I'm glad you like it.... If any of you guys have an iphone feel free to hit me up for a wee free app you can use with smoke..

Alan

yo al,

hit me up with some app love. Nadzri_@hotmail.com

:)
Nadzri.Harif
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Nadzri.Harif
Quote:
On 2010-09-24 14:19, Bundleofstix wrote:
Mine also has arrived, I found it in my mail box early this morning. I must say I was really quite relieved and happy done with all of this. Only one problem.....it doesn't WORK! : ( And just when I thought I was done with this whole ordeal....

It seems to be a problem with the battery. I've had it plugged in the charger now for 6 hours, and it still doesn't work at all. How long does it take to charge? Even if it's not enough to fully charge it, you would think that 6 hours would charge it enough to at least work. I suppose it could also be a problem with the charger, but the green light turns on when I plug it in, so I really think it's most likely a problem with the battery. I'll leave in the charger longer to see if anything happens, but I'm doubtful. If it doesn't work by the time I get back from work, then I'm assuming it must be defective.

Hopefully Theory11 will be willing to replace it (assuming it really is broken/defective), I really would rather they ship it to me instead having to go through the whole ordeal of having Alan ship it to me and having to wait weeks for it to arrive (the whole time hoping that it actually does arrive). I didn't get it directly from Theory11 (it had to go through Alan first), but it is their product and they should be responsible for quality control issues.

Hopefully I won't have to wait another 4 months to get this resolved.

Same thing happened to me mate.

I sent a ticket to T11 already about my unit. hopefully they can hook us up.

-Nadz
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
U got the app love mate
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
I got Smoke from T11. Can I have the app too? ric-2-32@hotmail.com

Thanks
Eric
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Got ya mate enjoy
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
Sweet thanks! Il check it out tomorrow!
Acemagic1
View Profile
New user
California
42 Posts

Profile of Acemagic1
Alan, hit me with the app as well! : )

acemagic@sbcglobal.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shmoke by Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL