We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Best Magic tricks for young children (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
Run Rabbit Run, Botania, Die Box, Rabbit Puppet in hat finds card

BJ
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1639 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Here are some of my favorites.
Misers Dream--Egg Bag---Run Rabbit Run--Silk Crystal Tube--Sterling's Rope Routine--Red Sponge Bunnies and of course the real bunny.
Notice that all is very light. The Run Rabbit Run is the NU smaller size modle made from light colored plastic material by (Buck Macleod).
Tricky Ricky
sillymagician
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
53 Posts

Profile of sillymagician
If you want to know what magic most magicians like for kid shows, check out these youtube videos.

amazingvijay
View Profile
Regular user
N. California Bay Area
200 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
Thanks for posting - it was fun to watch, since like everyone else, I use many of these tricks in my show.

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
tourmagic
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tourmagic
I like doing the "Monkey Bar" for younger kids. I use a small Micky Mouse doll instead of a monkey.
Even 3 year olds will know that you're just turning the bar around behind your back.
Then all you have to do is ask, "Which rope do you want him to jump to?"
One kid will yell "The middle one!". Then all the kids will agree. "The middle one!".
I say, "OK in order to get him to go to the middle, we all have to say the magic word at the same time. So when I count to 3 everyone say, PLEASE"
As I put the bar behind my back, I count, "1...2...3!". The kids say "Please", and I bring out the bar to show that Mickey jumped to the middle.
Tom Tourville
"Magic is all based on guile, and the more experience you have with being sneaky, the more sneaky you can be"
- Teller
tourmagic
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tourmagic
Here's photos of my Mickey Mouse Monkey Bar.
Tom Tourville
"Magic is all based on guile, and the more experience you have with being sneaky, the more sneaky you can be"
- Teller
tourmagic
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tourmagic
Sorry, I didn't get the photos on there yet. I'm doing something wrong.
Tom Tourville
- Teller
tourmagic
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tourmagic
Tom Tourville
- Teller
tourmagic
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tourmagic
Tom Tourville
- Teller
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1059 Posts

Profile of Russo
NICE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Best Magic tricks for young children (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL