The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » An 1872 Circus MYSTERY! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
This is the first link to start you on a one hour journey on YouTube. It's an episode of The Murdoch Mysteries called 'Blood and Circuses'... and it's a fun story.

I was hired to train the Magician/Regurgitator character on this episode (and they couldn't do actual stunts in this budget)... My work comes in at 6:50 Smile lol...

Todd, you should get a kick out of it. They wanted to do it with a light bulb a la Stevie Starr, but the logistics of the pull suggested an old fashioned rubber stamp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdyMDHOHsbY

Enjoy! Smile

ps: I made that lead actor guy run from the room when I showed the yogi floss to the crew...good times. I love show biz Smile

HUGS!
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Nice! Never heard of this show here in the states... intriguing look to the sets and props. Back to youtube for more of this...
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Very cool hun! You did great!
I'd rather see you do it though.
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
Thanks! I tried...but the script was already written...and a female in the character wouldn't quite work with the story line...or woooooould it Smile

That's actually kinda hot.
;) x
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » An 1872 Circus MYSTERY! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL