The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nefesch - Light And Easy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Profile of northernwarrior
In This Manuscript You will learn two effects, one of them is my CAN effect in which I make a volunteer looses its weight, they can feel it, they can feel themselves becoming lighter and lighter till they weight less than a feather, you can prove to the audience that your spectator has indeed looses its weight, as a hypnotherapist that I am, this routine has been my bussiness card to my customers that wants to take hypnotherapy sessions to loose some weight. In adition I am including an almost impromptu newspaper test, and a way to combine both effects to mark your reputation as a mentalist, psychic or hypnotherapyst.

The effects included in this manuscript are:

1) CAN

You borrow any soda can, and explain how fragile they are, in the first step of the routine you prove to your audience how you are able to control the body of someone else person, you give FULL PROOF to your audience, once they are convinced, you make your spectator looses weight INSTANTLY, they can feel it and confirm it verbally to the audience, but of course you will go BEYOND their word, and will offer a PROVE of it, you ask your spectator to stand on the EMPTY SODA CAN (which being as fragil as it is, would breat easily), HOWEVER: the soda can doesn't crush, while your spectator is letting all its weight rest on it, YES THEY ARE FULLY STANDING UP IN THE CAN AND IT GETS NO DAMAGE AT ALL, why? cause your spectator has looses all its weight, now as a third step of the routine, you show how you also created a connection between your spectator and a physical object (which in this case happens to be the can), and you show how the lead of the can has been BENT in your spectators hands, WITHOUT YOU TOUCHING IT, as a final step in this routine, you make your spectator's weight comes back to it, and ask it to stand up again in the can, which now is crushed instantly for their weight has come back.

You might want to read what Banachek thinks about this effect:

"Your thinking excites me. Just the other day I was thinking about you can crush. As is it is a hard piece to pull off in a stage show or such but terrific for one on one non formal situations. But I wondered how I would use it on a TV show. And this is what I came up with. I have someone stand on a doctors scale. They are measured and we see their correct weight. I have them stand on a can, and it crushes (they choose the can), they stand on a petrol can and it does not crush. Now I lay them down, people try to pick them up with their fingers and they can not. Now they do it again and the person gets lighter and lighter. They stand on a can. It does not crush. They are weighed and they are 40 pounds lighter. People pick them up again, they are still light, now they get heavier and heavier and so heavy the people can not hold them up in the air. They are weighed, they have gained 50 pounds over Their real weight. They stand on a can or a petrol can and it crushes. Now you get them back to their regular weight. They stand on a regular can, it crushes, but the petrol can does not crush, they are weighed and seen to be their regular weight."

Banachek

2) INSTANT NEWS:

A borrowed newspaper, A free selected page, set up will take you only 2 seconds AT THE MOST, a free selected word, BY THIS TIME you have not make a peek, OR SEEN THE WORD, and yet you are able to find what is the word your spectator is thinking of.

So....

These two routines will be available in one single PDF manuscript which includes all the instructions you need to perform this EASY effects, in the most POWERFUL WAY.

As with all Nef's material it is really cheap, but if you are old customer of him he have a special deal so it can be even more cheaper.

And for effect, I'm really interested in INSTANT NEWS, but CAN is also great effect, I've been using it a lot.

Marko
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Where and when is this available?

Regards,
Mike
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Mike,

As far as I know it will be available at his site, and I think it's currently on pre-order.

Marko
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-04-13 19:19, insight wrote:
Where and when is this available?

Regards,
Mike

You have to go to the performers area of my site

Nefesch
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
Now this is something I can definitely see myself using, already have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to routine this (though depending on how this works some tinkering would need to be done), looking forward to this one.

I enjoyed both Right Now and Teleshock, but CAN within Light & Easy sounds to be something that I'll def be utilising.

Sounds very interesting, thanks for the Heads-up.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just letting you know
that there is a special promotion in which you can get your copy of LIGHT AND EASY for only $5.00

Go to the website for more info

all the best

Nefesch
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

Nefesch sended to me draft version of his new manuscript 'Light And Easy' and first of all let me tell you that this one is AMAZING. Now onto the effects.

CAN
In this effect you make your spectator lose all of his weight and you prove it by making them stand on empty soda can without crushing it. Now, the method for this one is great and very easy, I really really love it, and the best of all it's totaly impromptu. Can can be borrowed and there is really nothing to find. I dare to say this one can be reputation maker. Also the psychology behind the method, and the script he includes makes this effect not only BELIEVABLE, but also unique and UNEXPLAINABLE.

INSTANT NEWS
Well, at least for me, this is the best newspaper test there is. I told Nefesch this one should be released alone and for much higher price. There is a little set-up here, but it will only take you a second or two. Newspapers can be borrowed and any standard newspapers will work for this. There is also no peeks, forces or anything like that. It is really clean, and this one shouldn't have been released like this (at least in my own opinion), the method is not only devilness, but invisible, clever and out of this world. Also the method can be applied for other effects in different enviroments.

For that low price (Only $5.00) this manuscript is must have, both effects are great and practical.

I trully recomend it !!!!
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
About Instant News:
THE METHOD IS CLEAN LITERALLY (LOL) For those that I shared already the method with Smile

Nefesch
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey Nefesch,
I was wondering for how many units or for how long will you keep the special price..
Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5919 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 17:02, Titanas wrote:
Hey Nefesch,

I was wondering for how many units or for how long will you keep the special price..

Bests,
Titanas

Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 20:50, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-04-24 17:02, Titanas wrote:
Hey Nefesch,

Bests,
Titanas

Smile

Smile

The Special price of only $5.00, applies to all customers, but IT ENDS ON APRIL THE 30TH.

Nefesch
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2507 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can is on your DVD set isn't it?
northernwarrior
View Profile
Regular user
Croatia
101 Posts

MagicBrent, yes CAN is on his DVD set, but this manuscript is more then worth its price

Marko
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 11:46, MagicBrent wrote:
Can is on your DVD set isn't it?

Yes it is my friend
However I am including here an EXTRA HANDLING that gives a PLUS to the whole routine, and I am including how I use this to link it with hypnotherapy services

btw tomorrow I will post here an SPECIAL offer for all the customers, so make sure to check this thread tomorrow Smile

all the best

Nefesch
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Ok
here is the deal:

JUST FOR TWO DAYS

Paypal me $5.00 and get your copy of Light and Easy on April the 30th.
Originally this special price was extended only to previous customers, now is extended for everybody just for the next two days.

my email is :
nefesch@nefesch.com
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just letting you know
and reminding you that today is THE LAST DAY FOR THE $5.00 OFFER

if you go to :

http://www.nefesch.com/lae2010.html

you will find the button where you can purchase the manuscript

it shows at $9.98

However once you checkout, it will apply instantly the discount and make it to $5.00, this offer applies for EVERYBODY

Go now

Nefesch
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5919 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 09:27, Nefesch wrote:

The Special price of only $5.00, applies to all customers, but IT ENDS ON APRIL THE 30TH.

Quote:
On 2010-04-27 10:50, Nefesch wrote:

Just letting you know

Hmmm Smile

Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Quote:
On 2010-04-27 12:26, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 09:27, Nefesch wrote:

Quote:
On 2010-04-27 10:50, Nefesch wrote:

Just letting you know

Hmmm Smile

Smile

Smile

hummmm what ? LOL

Nefesch
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Just letting you know that the file is being sent to all the costumers while I am typing this message here Smile
I expect to see your reviews soon

all the best

Nefesch
magician72593
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of magician72593
I saw Nefesch performing CAN Live for his upcomming new Tv Show here in Greece, and I have to admit that was one of the things that people were MORE impressed of, he performed with a borrowed can totally surrounded by the crowed in the middle of a plaza near the acropolys, and it was AMAZING, I hope that when his new tv show start airing he can provide us with a video of that performance I saw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Nefesch - Light And Easy (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL