The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Daniels... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Hello everybody,

First let me apologize for posting here but I've no idea where to post this otherwise, so I thought I'd try here since it's quite a popular section, but moderators please feel free to remove it at its right place if it's a problem.

I'd like to contact Paul Daniels because I placed an order nearly a month ago and I never received it, the order is still marked as pending on his website although the payment went through (and shipping from the UK to France takes a week at the most).

I already wrote 4 emails through his website and with the contact information given here and I never had any answer. Does anybody know him? Is he reliable, has this happened before? In fine, I really would appreciate if someone could provide me with some contact information (email he does use or phone number, or both...).

Thanks for any help.

Ben
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
I think he has more than one mobile phone.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Oh... Well I guess it won't be easy then... I already received a nice PM from another member providing me with an email I didn't have. I haven't received any answer yet.

Any other help will be appreciated!
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Goleneye007,
Send a mesage to The Magic Circle on enquiries@themagiccircle.co.uk and they should be able to contact him.

Michael J
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Sorry I left the 'd'

Michael J
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thanks for all the kind PMs and answers guys! Smile

I finally managed to contact Paul and he promised to take care of my problem. Thanks so much to those who helped! Smile

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Daniels... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL