We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free audiobook update - Graphology For Mentalists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
The new audiobook update for 'Graphology For Mentalists' is now available as a free download to everyone who purchased the original ebook.

Please get in touch using theparlour@imentalism.com, quoting the paypal email address you used to purchase the original.

The audiobook contains 13 sections and can be burned to CD, played on your iPod or in the car - however you like.

"I really enjoyed reading your new book Graphology for Mentalists and would heartily recommend it. It is a great way to learn the art without spending hours plowing through the many books out there on the subject."

Richard Osterlind

Link to the original product: http://www.imentalism.com/theparlour/ind......ntalists
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Wonderful!!
Many thanks again, Julian!!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Mentalist Sam
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of Mentalist Sam
I agree with Eric - wonderful! I'm listening to these now and it's an excellent compliment to the ebook. I really feel that Julian's system is one of the best graphology resources out there.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2190 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Hey bev

I don't have the graphology ebook but I'm really enjoying the audio version of your palmreading ebook.

thx

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
No problem guys!

I should also mention like dmoses above just said, there is also an audiobook update to my Palmistry Book which became available last month. If you have my Palmistry book but don't yet have the audiobook upgrade, please also get in touch.

And finally, if you own Post Justify and don't own the 2010 expanded edition, get in touch also!
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2190 Posts

Profile of dmoses
And not to go on but... the expanded edition has a clever Q&A technique.
... okay that's all... I'm not going to hijack the thread... but I'll be curious if you're going to come out with an audio version of the JBCR ebook.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I may well do an audiobook version of JBCR
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
This is the holy grail in palmistry.. ok maybe I am a little exaggerating! Just a little.. I like it!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
AaronishMagic - this thread is about my graphology audiobook update - but I'm glad you like the palmistry audiobook version too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free audiobook update - Graphology For Mentalists (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL