The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chandu - The Magician (err ...mentalist!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
OK you guys, hold on to you hats and go here:
http://www.otr.net/?p=chan

It's free, and it's great!
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
I recently heard all of these over an internet radio station playing old radio shows. They're a lot of fun. I especially liked the music by organist Korla Pandit, the "Godfather of Exotica." They made movies about this hero, too. Interestingly, one starred Bela Lugosi as the bad guy. Another had Lugosi as the good guy.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3198 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I love the music.

" Interestingly, one starred Bela Lugosi as the bad guy. Another had Lugosi as the good guy."
I didn't know that. That is funny.

I've been reading a lot of Robert Nelson and Burling Hull stuff lately; as well as drooling over my Nelson Enterprises catalog. I think this show is great for contributing to the feeling. It also reminds of all my old William Walker Atkinson/Swami Ramacharaka/etc. books about oriental thought control and occult powers.

As an interesting note (only semi-related to the topic); I have, for years had a great little pamphlet that I got from 'Ancient Ways' (famous occult bookstore in my area) on crystal reading. I only recently realized that this is actually a reprint of Robert Nelson's pitch books, written as Ra Mayne! (it really is a good book)
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chandu - The Magician (err ...mentalist!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL