The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Patter for find a lady/king monte (stage edition) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sappledo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sappledo
I have Dave Powell's King Monte's three mechanical cards (aka Find a Lady or Find the Queen). I'm looking for the instructions or the patter for such. Can anyone share such or point me in the right direction to obtain such?

Thanks.

Steve
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22530 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Welcome to the Café, the set comes with instructions I believe. There is not any separate routines published for this stage effect.

I have collected numerous routines over the years that came with other "Jumbo/Giant 3 Card Monte" effects made by different manufacturers that work on the same principle as you are speaking of in your post.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
672 Posts

Profile of eb02
Try to look at You Tube for routines,
Try to find Paul Daniels routine, I am using the method for over 15 years.
It's a great effect.
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22530 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you can find the out of print book published and printed by David Ginn on Gene Gordon, I believe he published his routine in the book.
sappledo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sappledo
Thanks. I'll search youtube.
sappledo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of sappledo
Thanks. I'll try to find the book by David Ginn on Gene Gordon. This sounds like it might be hard to find. I'll try amazon and the local library and a private source.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Patter for find a lady/king monte (stage edition) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL