The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from NJ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kevin, and I am a medical student from NJ. When I am not exploding my brains from studying, I enjoy learning and doing magic, mostly for close friends and my girlfriend because I have not yet developed the confidence to perform sleights for others, though I do perform when I am working at the pediatrics ward (kids LOVE sponge rabbits!). Currently I love performing with spongeballs, am reading through Bobo and Royal Road, and have a multitude of effect DVD's, my favorite being Bullets After Dark (can perform some of the simpler effects there), Mirage et Trois (still have problems with the opening and closing), Fiber Optics Extended (so much fun, I love rope magic!), and Ponta the Smith's Sick though that particular one I will have many, many years before I can perform like him (speaking of which, anyone know where I can learn the sleeve method found in his one coin routine?). Oh, and of course all the Sankey DVD's I own.

I also really like mentalism, and just perform effects from Osterlind's ETM Mental Miracles (all 4 are great!) and simple packet tricks like Symbologic, Kioku from Outlaw Effects, Jermay's Emotional Intelligence, White Star, and effects with an ESP deck (still trying to get my hands on Beyond ESP 2!).

My goal is to one day, as Doctor Daley was, to become a professional magician as well as a physician =).

I look forward to learning more about magic with everyone here!
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Welcome Kevin! it sounds like you're off to a good start with what you have now. just a heads up, when you ask questions, make sure you try to 'search' for it as it's probably been covered before. BUT with that in mind, the Café limits you to searching once every 5 minutes for whatever reason lol. When you get your 50th post, other sections in the Café will be open to you and I think you'll enjoy them very much! Again, welcome and I hope you have a great journey here!

Richard
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from NJ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL