The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » MentalCraft Props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Ok folks, gather around… I want to tell you a story…

Long ago, in a land of mystery and spectacle, there was an inventor. He didn’t create pills that claim to burn away the results of excess Twinkie, nor did he fabricate contraptions of computers and business machinery… instead he dealt with the making of miracles. Yes, miracles. Things that would cause the mind to bend and the eyes to squint. Magic he made! Oh what magic he made! Devices of ingenious design with an eye for quality and a knack for keeping it affordable. His miracles were something only those with a desire for the best would obtain. His art was that of making the impossible happen and sharing the secrets with his fraternal brothers…

SCREECCCCHHHH !!!! errr hey! Wait a minute! This isn’t a story! It’s a real recollection!!!

Let me tell you folks about Rich Hennessey and Mentalcraft….

But wait ! Hey Mark, aren’t you a dealer? Why are you telling folks to buy something from someone else???

Well Johnny, I sure am telling you to buy from Mentalcraft. Why? Because THAT’S how good they are!

I purchased a number of items from Mentalcraft – all custom made PK props that you will not find in ANY shop – only from Rich himself.

My most recent item was a PK Sharpie. I love the pens, but there is something about the sharpie that adds even more innocence.

Mentalcrafts PK pens and sharpies operate unlike any other PK pen on the market. Most do the typical cheesy “put it on the edge and watch it fall off after waiting forever… and hope it works” – Flash forward to the MentalCraft version – it twitches, it jumps a little… it starts to move a bit.. it seems as if the hand of Houdini himself is pushing and tugging at it… trying to give a sign that he is there…

Oh did I mention it works EVERY TIME reliably and predictably? The reset – simple, quick.

Guys… I could go on and on about how the sharpie does this.. and does that… and how people scream like smurfs in a blender when they see the effect…
But rather than waste you precious time – I will simply say….

GO TO http://www.imentalism.com/mentalcraft/ and buy one!!!

It will take your PK effects to the area and level they deserve! Do not settle for less.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thanks again Mark! Smile

Here is another comment I was emailed from a non Café member who kindly gave me permission to post it here:

"WOW!!!!!
Beyond words!!!!!
I know and have the TK devices all. From
the wooden timber block(s) to the
static
ones, cesarals twig etc. etc.
Yours is simply the best!!!

Thanks so much for
offering!
Harry M.... Switzerland"

Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Take advantage of free worldwide shipping offer on all Mentalcraft products June 1 - June 15.

Rich
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I just purchased a haunted key, great workmanship, finish, and balance. Can't go wrong...

Tom
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Yes, this version of the pk pen is the best. Very reliable unless placed incorrectly.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you Tom. I am glad you are enjoying your Key.

Aligator...Thank-you,you are correct.Placed according to my included instructions...it is 'Failsafe'. Smile

My Rolling TK Sharpie is just as reliable. http://tinyurl.com/292kaol

My Failsafe TK Pen is also now available in Blue/White with blue ink.

Free Worldwide S/H until June 15.
Best.
Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » MentalCraft Props (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL