The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MiraclESPell vs P-PIK Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Just read the info regarding miraclESPell by David Goodsell. It sounds awfully close to the set-up for the P-PIK Prediction cards which is an excellent effect. Anyone familiar with this item by Goodsell?
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
From the descreption it exactly sounds like Becker's Reflecta-Thot.
http://davidgoodsellmagic.com/id3.html
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
davidgoodsellmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of davidgoodsellmagic
MiraclESPell grew out of One Word in 500 published by the late David Altman in MUM in the 1980s, for which he won the Guest Award. He credited Larry Becker, Howard Adams, Stewart James, jack London and Phil Goldstein, credits which appear in the first paragraph of my instruction booklet. In 1990 David gave me permission to use it in my lecture. A few years ago, shortly before his death, he gave me permission to market it. The method, which is exactly as Altman devised it (adding to the ideas of others) is a means for me to share my thoughts on fishing for letters in a thought transference effect. My presentation and my analysis of that presentation is really my contribution, for what little it might be worth, to not only One Word in 500, but possibly many similar effects.

Hope this clarifies some of this. -- David Goodsell
davidgoodsellmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of davidgoodsellmagic
As a postscript. I am not personally familiar with P-PIK or the specifics of Becker's Reflecta-Thot. I probably should be, but I'm not.

David Goodsell
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1407 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 06:28, Gabor wrote:
From the descreption it exactly sounds like Becker's Reflecta-Thot.
http://davidgoodsellmagic.com/id3.html

I agree, appears to be exacly the same.
It's in Larry Becker's book "SuperWorld of Mentalism I".

Thanks for bring this to my attention. I will make up a set. Didn't realize this little gem was in there. I going to have to go over the book again.

JerryB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MiraclESPell vs P-PIK Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL