We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Inflation and the Fall of the Roman Empire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16276 Posts

Profile of tommy
Inflation and the Fall of the Roman Empire

http://www.blip.tv/file/3531129

http://mises.org/daily/3663

Very Interesting.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2921 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Also interesting was that, near the end, Rome was very distracted by problems in the Middle East.

Now, if we can get our elected officials to read Gibbon...
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3250 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 18:22, George Ledo wrote:
Also interesting was that, near the end, Rome was very distracted by problems in the Middle East.

Now, if we can get our elected officials to read Gibbon...

I'd be happy if we could get them to read the constitution, or the daily senate briefs, or anything besides the numbers on the last faux news poll, or the current "talking points" put out by MobilExxon AT&T or PG&E...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2010-04-25 20:28, gaddy wrote:
I'd be happy if we could get them to read the constitution, or the daily senate briefs, or anything besides the numbers on the last faux news poll, or the current "talking points" put out by MobilExxon AT&T or PG&E...

Or any legislation before signing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Inflation and the Fall of the Roman Empire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL