The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ROTH and RUBINSTEIN NYC Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3994 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Roth and I will be lecturing on some of the effects from our latest DVD series (vol 11,12, and 13) at Fantasma Magic in NYC on May 5th, at 7 PM. Hope to see you there!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3994 Posts

Tickets are still available but they usually sell out, so if you are in the area and are planning to come, be sure to get your ticket now, to get your spot. Roth and I have a special lecture planned, that won't be repeated anywhere else! Hope to see you there!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3994 Posts

I heard the room has filled up, don't know if there are many places left for Wednesday's lecture, but if you sre interested you should call Fantasma to see if they can getr you in!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3994 Posts

Thanks to everyone who came, we had a great time showing you our stuff from the three volume New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD (vol. 11,12, and 13). For the guys who wanted the stuff that was sold out, go to our website at http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net and pick up any or all of the 13 volume set, plus the rattle purse, David's coin boxes, and more!
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Wish I could have made it.
Logistically impossible.
Maybe you guys could visit Boston.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ROTH and RUBINSTEIN NYC Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL