The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Photos of FFFF 2010 posted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
I posted about 120 photos from the four days of Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolic (FFFF). This year's guest of honor was the head "Forker" himself, Obie O'brien. It was an excellent convention with a tremendous cast of performers from all over the world.

Go to: http://mallofmagic.com/conpix.htm and click on the top item, FFFF 2010. They are laid out in Picasa which is an excellent way to view photos like this.

Mike
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Nice. I'm real upset that I couldn't make it this year: it was obviously the very special FFFF that Obie had announced.

Thanks for posting the photograph
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Thanks for posting the pics. I was at the Forks for 21 and 22 and am glad to see the pics even if there is no more Forks (or is there??). And thanks for doing the video also. I hope you do it again next year.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Regalmuto
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Regalmuto
Hi Mike
I'm new to Magic Café and hoping you can provide some insight. I read a blog of FFFF that mentioned Harrison Carroll doing his Shell Game Routine. Several people have told me (through the years) that his presentation is a very impressive and arguably as good as anybody's. Since I'm assuming you were there and saw it firsthand, and I have high respect for your opinion, I'd like to know what you thought of it.. Also, he put out a manuscript outlining this routine, several years ago. I emailed him a while back trying to acquire a copy. But he replied that they were out of print. Do you know if there is anyone selling this manuscript?
Thanks
Chip Regalmuto
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Photos of FFFF 2010 posted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL