The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Anyone know how to contact Bill Davis Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I made an order with Bill Davis Magic on March 22, 2010. Paid via PayPal--transaction went through almost immediately. It is now April 28, and I have not received my item. Further, the quantity in stock listed on their website has not changed, leading me to believe it has not been shipped. I have sent three emails and phoned twice, leaving a voice mail each time. Tried to send email via their website form several times, but I always get an error message. No one has responded to my requests to be notified of the status of my order. It's like either they or I don't exist!

Anybody have experience with this company or know how I can get someone to let me know what is going on?
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Well, I ended up filing a claim with PayPal and they refunded my money. I would have rather had the prop with a timely delivery, but at least I'm not out $100 with nothing to show for it!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Andrei Teasca
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Andrei Teasca
:.Hello everybody, I often navigated trough this forums but I never had time to involve in the conversations. My name is Andrei Teasca and I am a professional actor and magician from Romania .I am also the founder of the Association of Romanian Magicians and Illusionists, the Magic Theatre in Romania and the president of Romanian Federation of Illusionism and Magic.
I don't want to bother anyone but I request for help in the following situation.
In December 2010 I bought a Pole Levitation illusion from Bill Davis. Before sending him the money he replied very kind to my e-mails but when I sent the money to his account he just stopped replying to my e-mails he didn't answered on his phone.
Does any of you know how can I solve this problem because it's hard to believe that I lost a Pole Levitation.
It is difficult to accept such a thing can happen between professional magicians so please help me with any idea!
Thanks in advance!

Those are the contacts that I tried to contact
Bill Davis
Wizard Magic Chest company
Mailbox:
billdavis.magic@netzero.net,
info@wizardmagicchest.com,
links@wizardsmagicchest.com
Phone: 281.686.2644 USA

Best regards,
Andrei Teasca:.
http://www.teatruldemagie.ro
magicguy72
View Profile
New user
Virginia
29 Posts

Profile of magicguy72
Dear Andrei, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving your illusion. I'm not familiar with Bill David or his business. It appears that the website, http://www.WizardsMagicChest.com, is no longer working. I did find this information on his company, which appears to be different than yours. I've found no active email addresses but the phone number is for William Davis. I hope this helps.

WIZARDS MAGIC CHEST INC
1720 N FRAZIER ST, TRLR 24
CONROE, TX 77301-1375
(936) 756-9733
Andrei Teasca
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Andrei Teasca
:. Hello everybody
I’m in New York and I will try to reach Texas in the next days and talk with Bill Davis. After countless calls I sent him a SMS in witch I told him I was in USA. He called me and started to argue and say that I’m causing him trouble and nothing that I say it’s true.
Funny thing is that I’m the one with no money and he calls to blame me.. I spoke with his lawyer and he closed my phone call.
I don’t understand his reaction. If anyone can give me additional information here in New York or Texas about this man I would really appreciate it!
Thank you!:.

Andrei Teasca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Anyone know how to contact Bill Davis Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL