The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Old & New (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Wow, it all sounds terrific, can't wait.

Unfortunately, it sounds like the people trying to fix your Internet connection are the same people trying to fix the oil gusher in the Gulf. Maybe you'll get connected by August as well.
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
Busy man!

I look forward to the mentalism with playing cards ebook.

You should try and release haunted magick in October!
"it's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Well, today the folks at Verizon may have finally made a step toward getting things up and running on a more consistent basis. If so, we will finally get Digital Deception on our website over the weekend.

And you know, for the first time since it was originally released, I was just reading through Imagine this evening, and now I'm actually a bit more excited about getting it out there again.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Hi Rick,

Any updates? Thanks!

Regards,
Mike
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
737 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
Any one have any news on this one chaps?

I think it is fairly safe to say that Mr Maue is still having problems with his Internet Service provider, but I've nearly finished my third study through of 'The Road' and I should sure like some more!

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Heck you could just upload and set it up with a free host like webs.com or all the number of free webhosts. Can't wait for this!
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2010-06-04 00:42, Rick Maue wrote:
Well, today the folks at Verizon may have finally made a step toward getting things up and running on a more consistent basis. If so, we will finally get Digital Deception on our website over the weekend.

And you know, for the first time since it was originally released, I was just reading through Imagine this evening, and now I'm actually a bit more excited about getting it out there again.

Keep the change,
Rick

How many weekends ago was this? 3? 4?

Suspense is killing me!
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Well, here is what's happening...

My new best buddy at Verizon has possibly made enough progress that we will be able to stay online for more than one day in a row. As of this morning, we have actually be up for three whole days! So after one or two more tests, we should be able to attempt moving forward.

I truly apologize for the delay, but I really hate the thought of having people sending orders, and us not being able to get online to service our customers. And after all of the money that Verizon has sucked out of us, it would be unwise to simply dump them at this point because once everything gets fixed, we have a huge credit headed our way. If I leave them before the service is working, I will have paid all of that money for nothing.

Thanks so much for your continued interest and support. Hopefully, the wait (for all of us) is almost over.

Keep the change,
Rick

magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2010-06-24 10:53, Rick Maue wrote:
Well, here is what's happening...

My new best buddy at Verizon has possibly made enough progress that we will be able to stay online for more than one day in a row. As of this morning, we have actually be up for three whole days! So after one or two more tests, we should be able to attempt moving forward.

I truly apologize for the delay, but I really hate the thought of having people sending orders, and us not being able to get online to service our customers. And after all of the money that Verizon has sucked out of us, it would be unwise to simply dump them at this point because once everything gets fixed, we have a huge credit headed our way. If I leave them before the service is working, I will have paid all of that money for nothing.

Thanks so much for your continued interest and support. Hopefully, the wait (for all of us) is almost over.

Keep the change,
Rick

Glad I use Time Warner Cable. Smile

Gotcha, you wouldnt want to release something without being able to provide support for it or give out orders.

The second I saw this post I leaped for the link. XD

I currently check your website and this thread close to 60 times a day. Smile
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
The wait for material, presentations, and effects from you are always worth the wait. No matter how long. But, while I have a little time I'll go over to the Walley's filling station now for a pop. He has a new flavor strawberry pizazz.

Barney
Always in motion is the future
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can't wait!

Regards,
Mike
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
After checking deceptions unlimited for the umpteenth time.... *yawns*

Maybe next week.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Don't worry, this will be worth the wait, unlike other items.
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Darn I think I've figured it out Imagine while looking in a mirror. Smile

And it was the only part I was really interested in. Smile
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Quote:
On 2010-06-25 18:34, magicFreak2 wrote:

As I say in my lectures (and often in print), the actual "method" of any worthwhile piece of theatrical deception is only a small percentage of the true secret. I could "explain" Imagine in one sentence...and yet, I was barely able to scratch the surface of the true secret in a forty page manuscript.

Keep the change,
Rick

aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
Any update as to what will be included in the forthcoming ebook?
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 15:05, Rick Maue wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-06-25 18:34, magicFreak2 wrote:

As I say in my lectures (and often in print), the actual "method" of any worthwhile piece of theatrical deception is only a small percentage of the true secret. I could "explain" Imagine in one sentence...and yet, I was barely able to scratch the surface of the true secret in a forty page manuscript.

Keep the change,
Rick

Don't get me wrong, I'll end up purchasing it just to see if I'm right and your subtleties and routines for it, but I can already see myself not using it unless you've found a covert way to use it with a high hit rate.
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 17:20, aligator wrote:
Any update as to what will be included in the forthcoming ebook?

Imagine, journey and two other unpublished works I think. Hopefully soon... If Rick is able to perform his Internet tests with success.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
Does Journey use a similar method to Collect Call or is the method completely different?
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I concur with Rick...in the business world, strategy without execution means nothing. Similarly, in the magic world, method without presentation means nothing.

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Old & New (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL