The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slappy
View Profile
Loyal user
North Hollywood, CA
266 Posts

Profile of Slappy
Here's a heads-up for anyone just getting into silk magic. It's a good idea to purchase these books together as a set or at least in sequence, as opposed to picking up a volume based on the effects. I picked up volume three (it was the only one available at my brick & mortar at the time)and while the Tarbell books can stand alone, these refer back to volume one for all the basic folding techniques and basic sleights. I intend to get them all so no harm no foul, I just thought I'd pass that along...
"Help, I've got a silver ball stuck on my thumb"
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Run don't walk...........and snag this set for $75.00 shipped!! If I didn't already have a set (mine sure aren't "mint") I would have already nailed them:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=78&0

dsalley13
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Remember that Harold Rice's daughter Ruth is here on The Magic Café. She still has some books and the INDEX to the set. Get what you can. You do not have to start with Volume One. Do get the INDEX immediately. Then you will know which volumes appeal to you first.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- To PM Ruth Rice start with "Rice" here on The Magic Café.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Looks like these were just sold.

Someone just got a great deal on these books that I consider to be treasures of magic..............

Congrats!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL