The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mendoza Combo Cups (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
BarryFernelius
View Profile
Inner circle
Still learning, even though I've made
2531 Posts

Profile of BarryFernelius
I hope you find what you're looking for.
"I don't teach people stories about the coyote for them to tell. I AM the coyote. They tell stories about me."

-Pop Haydn
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I visited RNT's website again and put 3 of their 2-5/8" crocheted load balls in my cart. Ahh... a $4 per ball discount if you buy 3 or more. Then I remembered that I earned 700 reward points by buying the Mendoza cups. Plus, Donnie sent me a 5% discount coupon for my next order. All of those discounts combined knocked the price for 3 of their largest load balls down to $68 plus shipping. Still expensive but at least I get what I want and it's way better than the $102 that was in my mind (at $34 each). Order placed and I can finally stop googling variations of "2.5-inch red rubber ball". Smile

Mark
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of plungerman
Keeping on the subject; I just put up my unused, still wrapped wet of Copper Mendoza cups onto the Let's Make a Deal page.
Looking forward to hearing from Anyone.
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of plungerman
SET of cups!!! It pays to Preview!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Mendoza Combo Cups (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL