The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sankeys Best Mentalism DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4895 Posts

Profile of RNK
Bought this a few days ago. I have only had a chance to watch part of it, but the 5 or so effects (out of 25!) I have watched were pretty good. Things you would be able to incorporate into your act pretty easily. I was on the fence in purchasing this just because after buying Pulp Fiction- a bad taste was left in my mouth. That trick possibly could be Sankeys WORST item out there. But I guess we are human and nobody is perfect. But- so far I am glad I made this purchase.

RNK
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I purchased it, too, and all the other Sankey Best DVDs. I think it's a great DVD, and yes, the material is on a bunch of other Sankey DVds I own, but this makes it more convenient to have all the best on one DVD instead of having to dig through your DVDs to find one particular effect.

I purchased Pulp Fiction, and I'm happy that I got two excellent bonus effects. Both of those bonus effects are killer. So I can't complain.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
I have been wanting to purchase this DVD, I really enjoy mentalism a lot - but does it have a lot of effects that would require a spectator to write on your cards/ruin your cards? Not really fond of those types of tricks.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sankeys Best Mentalism DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL