The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Paul Brook Recommendation (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pancho247
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of pancho247
I've picked up juxtapose a while back, not tried it out yet, but looks great.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
612 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2016, pancho247 wrote:
All, I bought The Alchemist Tools at MINDS3. Wow, what an amazing book. I'm relatively new to magic and mentalism, I'm so glad I read this. I got so much more out of it than any other that book I've read.

I'm now looking at buying another Book by Paul, the question is, which one?!?!?

Which one would you say has the best effects?

That's very kind of you to say so.

The books that people really enjoy seem to be 'The Alchemical Tools', 'The Gift' and 'The Book Of Lies'.

Then there's the eBooks which my personal favourites are 'Juxtapose' and 'Around the Table'.

My items cover a wide range of mentalism and when asked the questions, "What would you recommend?" I ask the person, "What are you wanting to achieve from your mentalism?" when that's answered I can give you a better indication of what book, eBook or product will help you to reach your goal.

So..."What are you wanting to do with your mentalism?"

Cheers,

Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking for a Paul Brook Recommendation (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL