The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Gotta have Bikes & other common worries (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1108 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
I've seen so many comments in so many posts from people who seem to think if a deck or a packet trick ain't Bicycle backed then it's the end of the world. I'd like to clear this up right now & say - IT DOESN'T ******* MATTER!!!!! In the UK our native brand is Waddingtons of which I have none. But no-one has ever asked why am I not using Waddingtons. No one cares what design is on the back, it's the magic they want to see (which normally involves the face of the card anyway) so worry about that & not the back design.
Concerns over unusual props we may use is dumb also. Or weird coins. Most of my coin work is done with your american half dollars & no-one bats an eyelid. I may get asked what they are sometimes but that's about it. Over analysis can put you off an effect for good. Don't let it.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You are so correct in your comments. Years ago, Fox Lake Aviator Bridges Cards were the Norm in magic. So I switched all my decks, gimmicked and none gimmicked to Bicycle, then when everyone switched to Bicycle I changed back to Aviator Bridge Cards.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have used used Aviator decks (for Magic) for YEARS and never heard that people were so concern about just using Bicycle decks.

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Gotta have Bikes & other common worries (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL