The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » JOL's Plus Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I have about 20 different wallets, and the best of them all in my oppinion is Jerry O’Connell’s Plus Wallet which has so many great features. I’m also using this one as my everyday wallet.

LARGE PLUS WALLET by Jerry O'Connell-$120.00 This wallet is way ahead of any wallet in the magic world today. Not only is it a practical wallet, equipped to cater for all your everyday needs, it will also perform all the following effects too: “Card to Wallet” “Card to Sealed Envelope” “Card to ID Case” and even more effects using the “No Palm Feature”. All these wonderful effects are cleverly built into the design and will not hinder the wallets everyday use. Removing everything from the zip compartment makes these effects even more stunning and magical.
Everything a magician needs is in this wallet which has been carefully thought out to work without needing a lot of skill.
Included with Wallet:
ID Case - An accessory for the Plus wallets, it fits over the chute tongues, is used instead of an envelope.
Wonder Unit - A small note pad which fits easily into the Plus Wallets to add more stunning effects such as Confabulation and Predicta Lottery Ticket.
Bonus DVD - Basic instructions for Plus Wallet and No Palm Wallet. Also contains PDF files to envelope templates and instructions.
Made from genuine leather.
Plus Wallet (Large) Dimensions Approximately 6 3/4" x 4" (17cm x 10cm) ID Case Dimensions Approximately 3" x 4" (7.5cm x 10cm) Wonder Unit Dimensions Approximately 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" (5.75cm x 9.5cm)

The Plus Wallet also is available I'm a smaller version.
Plus Wallet (Small) Dimensions Approximately 6" x 4" (15.25cm x 10cm) ID Case Dimensions Approximately 3" x 4" (7.5cm x 10cm) cost is $100.00

Highly recomended if you are into wallets like me.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I'm with you, Peo! As far as quality, price, and bang for the buck, you just can't beat this wallet. A great investment. I couldn't be more pleased with mine.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Yes, great wallet!
j
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
I can only agree, this is my everyday wallet!! Paul
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I like this wallet. I also like the Triple Threat, though.

Regards,
Mike
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
I struggle to see how it differs from Eric Mason's Beta Wallet
runt_jorden
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of runt_jorden
I love this wallet!
Davy Davis
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Davy Davis
I agree that it's a very good wallet (trying to avoid the word best). I've been using mine off and on for a number of years and all the others are only brought out occasionally, tried out again, and then back in the box labelled wallets. I probably should just sell all the other one's I've got.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
What is the recommended place to buy Jerry O'Connells products?
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Davy Davis
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Davy Davis
I would start at Jerry's site to get a good look at all his wallets.
http://www.leatherjerry.com/index.html
He has some links there to suppliers in the US and the UK but many online sellers have some of his wallets.
I can also recommend his packet trick holder and coin tidy.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Many thanks Davy!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
I bought mine from Craig at wizard craft. http://www.wizardcraft.com/

I'm glad I did b/c I had an issue with the wallet and he handled it quickly and professionally. I can't say enough about how well I was treated. Buy from him with confidence.

PS - I love my JOL wallet.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
This is another product line that I will only buy from Craig, at Wizard Craft. JOL is the best and so is Craig.

dsalley13
brucewilcox
View Profile
Loyal user
Readers advised to disregard most of my
266 Posts

Profile of brucewilcox
Craig at Wizardcraft is indeed a pleasure to work with. I would definitely advise purchasing any JOL product from him.
...in the Land of the Free, and the Home of the B'Wave.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Another vote for Craig.

Great customer service!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Great wallet! Only if there was a coinpocket Smile Still this is wallet I use on every gig I do and I have tryed most (BKM, Mullica, Real man, Mesika and so on)

Juha-Matti
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
For those of you who still struggle to buy a JOL PLUS or not :
Check this Thread http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=37&43 in the secret sessions (you need at least 50 posts to access this area)
I bet this will help you in your decissions!

I use this wallet everyday and its one of my fav. props to use in card magic.
So much bang for the buck!

greetings from germany
Jerry
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
How does the JOL Plus wallet compare with the Elite Garnier 3 in 1 wallet by Camirand Academy of Magic?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
The JOL products are really great, I have several items to keep my close-up magic in order. That said, I still prefer my Mullica Wallet for "card to wallet". The reason being that the Mullica is a plain wallet (the outside can be freely shown, and is plain leather all around), whereas the JOL wallet has an outside pocket. Now, that is something I've never seen on a regular wallet.
Of course, it all comes down to personal preference, but the Mullica wallet allows you to perform a "no palm" card to wallet, which is incredibly deceptive. The performer's palm is openly shown to the spectators as you reach for the wallet - and on a downbeat, the load is achieved. In my opinion, not only the simplest, but the STRONGEST card to wallet.
But every magi should consider the "coin tidy", and the excellent selection of card wallets for packet tricks. These not only make your job so much easier, but provide a very professional look. In terms of value, they are absolutely unbeatable.
Some of the best close-up magicians swear by the JOL wallet, including Martin Sanderson....so please realise that this is just my opinion. But I'll be staying with my Mullica Wallet, unless I want to perform "card to wallet in sealed envelope" - then, it's the JOL wallet, without question.
Doug
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I've had this wallet for about a year now. It's great. I use it for a spectators key to sealed envelope.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » JOL's Plus Wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL