The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Bridge by Bill Montana (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I've tried similar methods on myself in the past to try and force myself to dream but was unsuccessful. I'm interested in the results others have. I'm not in a situation at the moment where I can experiment (or afford to experiment).

But, it doesn't matter whether I believe it or not, what matters is if it actually works on others. I could believe it all I want but still lose credibility with a client when it doesn't work.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Jonathan-

Take a close look at the small contribution I made to the book. It is a climax that assures a successful outcome even if the participant doesn't remember her dream. And that's, of course, how I would handle it - "There are many people who don't always remember their dreams."

"But," you say to the participant when you next see her, "Look at the picture in this envelope. Does it remind you of anything?"

I don't want to go into any further details here, but those who have "The Bridge" will know what I am talking about.

Good thoughts,

Bob
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Jonathan, do you own "The Bridge"?
If you do write me a PM and I try to give you some additional informations that may help.

Best
Th.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
How do we get THe Bridge?
I've asked to be banned
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2010-05-09 23:55, Jonathan wrote:
Has anyone tried it with a spectator with any success? No offense, but I just don't believe it will work very often. The theories it is based on are no longer believed in the psychological community. The truth is, no one knows why we dream or what is going on. There are a lot of theories that go in and out of vogue, but I have my sneaky suspicion that this just hasn't been reliably tried.

To the fellow owners of the book, I encourage you to try it out and report the results. Smile I'm interested to hear what happens.

Strange thinking for somebody wants to do mentalism ! Smile
Everything is possible if you believe in it and of course use some tricky Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I do own the bridge. Mr. Cassidy I did read your idea and that is a great way to go about it if used in a one on one situation where you see the person the next day. Unfortunately, that's a situation I'm rarely in. :-/
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Check your PMs;
maybe I can clarify some aspects.

Best
Th.
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of monello74
Quote:
On 2010-05-11 11:33, mindguru wrote:
This sounds very interesting, I hope to hear the results of people who have this and have actually tried it.

I'm skeptical, so I tried one of the described effects myself.
What I can say that the result is very close at predicted dream.
This procedure could be devastating and you need to use with caution.
I like it a lot.

Bye
Tommy.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
https://www.lybrary.com/tommaso-guglielmi-m-52570.html
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
[/quote]

I'm skeptical, so I tried one of the described effects myself.
What I can say that the result is very close at predicted dream.
This procedure could be devastating and you need to use with caution.
I like it a lot.

Bye
Tommy.
[/quote]

Tommy, thank you I very happy to see you have tried this work and found it working as I said.

This work must be used with caution and respect for the people you are showing the effect to! That is why I am very selective as to who will see this work. It is not personal but in the hands of someone who does not respect others this sort of idea can be dangerous. Everyone who has this work is asked to use caution when performing The Bridge.

This principle concept used in the bridge can be used in other ways as well. Some of these new ideas are wonderful and I would like to thank you for sharing them with me.

Thank you all
All the best

Bill Montana
princeparadox
View Profile
New user
Kleinkleckershausen
12 Posts

Profile of princeparadox
Holy moly! This stuff is extremely deeeep.

To be honest, I was proper shocked during the first read.
The day before yesterday I had the chance to try the Bridge with a friend of mine who called me today and told me that his eperience was outstanding, nearly impossible. As he was also a bit scared, I am really happy that I choosed a friend and not any volunteer for my first try.
With the Bridge, Bill really provides a tool which can't get much closer to the "real thing" than this.
Bill, many thanks again for this wonderful contribution to the mentalists toolkit!

I hope you will distribute and share this material wisely! This is pure gold!

Best,
Paradox
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Having tried with a match and some earth dirt... Something funny happened! Smile

Once again, thanks to Bill for this gem!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Where?
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Where to find a matchbox and some earth dirt? Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
monello74
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of monello74
Hi all,
in these days I tried The Bridge with a massive test with many persons at same time.
I predicted correctly their dreams:
Everyone are shocked from the test result.

Bill, many thanks again Smile

Bye,
Tommy.

PS. Bill is not a my friend and there are not commercial interest and I paid to have it.
It's a Miracle...

For ACAAN/OP effects:
(Mental Magic)
https://www.lybrary.com/tommaso-guglielmi-m-52570.html
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2010-05-18 05:35, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Where to find a matchbox and some earth dirt? Smile

just the matchbox!
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

If I were you I would look for some "spirit wind-chimes" instead... Smile
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Thanks Tommy be careful with the bridge mass dreams can elevate you to a supernatural status fast. Then what do you do to follow up that act? Smile

Paradox, Glad you like it. Thanks for the review and update.

LOTH, Let me see Spirit Wind Chimes may be a bit hard to find. John may have to beg you for a copy of that. Who knows what that will cost him.Smile

In addition to an earlier statement: yes you can use other objects as well as each will produce a different result. Some will be very good and others can scare the pants off you. DO NOT USE a G...., ....., and a piece of the London bridge with a knife on this. Unless you like running from ........ Hint you can combine more than 3 objects.

Thanks everyone for giving The Bridge a try.

Cheers
BM
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Ive use other combos thanks to people who suggested me
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Well, well, well... I only saw this post now...

Why don't you mention WHO was one of those people who helped you with match and dirt, PsiDroid?

Come on!... I won't take offense if you do! Smile Smile

To Bill -

Can you clarify for me what you meant with your ******** ?
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Glass and Water.

Btw what happened when a match was used? I got the dirt but the match could be one of many things.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Bridge by Bill Montana (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL