The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Book finished yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Dave Scribner, you finished writing the dove book for magicians yet? If not, how about the DVD? I like your lecture notes I purchased from you before. If you have finished the DVD and book, I hope you are not sold out yet because I would like one too.

I like your third picture of your granddaughters on your avatar. They look cute.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Not done yet Mike. Still working on it. I retire in a few years. I should have it done by then Smile
Where the magic begins
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I will be patient.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2010-05-08 14:39, Dave Scribner wrote:
I retire in a few years.

Do not ever retire from your position on The Magic Café. We always need you here.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I meant retire from my real job. Then I can spend time on the book and more time on the Café. I really need to get a life Smile
Where the magic begins
BowerPower
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of BowerPower
I don't think there are enough books on Dove Magic. I would be interested in reading it. When do you think it will be out? How many pages?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I'm trying to have it finished by the end of the year but I'm a procratinator when it comes to the book. Hard to tell how many pages it will. Every time I think I've finished a particular subject, something else comes to mind. I'm thinking that once it's done, it will be a couple of hundred pages.
Where the magic begins
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Dave Scribner , you really have been a great guru for me when I started Dove Magic.
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I'm definately not at a guru level but I appreciate the kind words. I simply relay what I have learned over the years. That's something I did not have when I started out in dove magic.
Where the magic begins
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
One thing I know, Dave knows doves! His lecture notes are great, and they are a nice bridge while waiting for the book! I put Daves Lecture notes in a binder so it's almost like a small book....or maybe, booklet now! It's a great resource for dove magic!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I agree with you Regan. I like his lecture notes too.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Thanks Mike. I haven't done much with the book for quite awhile. I just didn't have the time. I lost my job in November so now I have some time to work on it. Hopefully not much time as I need to get back to work.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Book finished yet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL