The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Criss Angel Magic Set. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1152 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Does this kit come with the make-up, hair spray, and necessary piercings to make the magic work?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2973 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I just watched a lengthy national TV infomercial on the Chris Angel Magic Kit last night. He also features Joe Monte a close-up magician demoing the cups and balls. I just think it's sad for magic. He cheapens the art to 2 easy payments of $14.99. (plus shipping and handling) Oh, and if you try and click off the site they give you an additional $5.00 off
https://tv.crissangel.com/ver1/index.asp?refcode=1002

:(
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-05-25 10:35, Corbett wrote:
Does this kit come with the make-up, hair spray, and necessary piercings to make the magic work?

Now THAT'S funny!
Sammy J. Teague
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2661 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2010-05-09 20:42, ted french wrote:
Rennie, I'm not a huge fan of Criss Angel and I am not a fan of watching a longer than 10 minute performance of any magician. I love to perform but like many magicians I am not a big fan of watching magic. Magic kinda has a bad name in the eye of the public and it was that way before Criss Angel. To answer your question about Kaps. As a magician I am going with Kaps all the way. As a layperson I would much rather watch Criss's show even with the stooges and edits. Audiences have changed a lot and even though I prefer the old school guys I have shown that stuff to laypeople and they don't really like it compared to Blaine and Angel.

Who are these "many magicians" you speak of that aren't big fans of watching magic?
I know "many magicians," some of the biggest names in the business, and trust me...they LOVE watching magic.
That's like being a film director and saying "I don't like watching movies." Makes zero sense to me.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
"...not a fan of watching a longer than 10 minute performance of any magician." WTF is that, really? Then I hope your act is less than 10 minutes.
Happy Holidays
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Criss Angel Magic Set. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL