The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Forcing Dice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
The Magic Warehouse has a Deluxe Force Dice Set which consists of 21 dice. My question is about the forcing dice in this set. I bought forcing dice a few years ago and was dismayed to learn that the dice had the same number on all six sides. I thought forcing dice would look like regular dice (i.e. a different number on each side) but would always "roll" so that one particular number would always land faceup on top of the dice. Is there such a thing? Would these be "loaded dice?" Or all "forcing dice" simply dice with the same number repeated on all six sides?

I was hoping to obtain a set of forcing dice that could be freely rolled onto a table with a different number on each of the six sides. However, the dice would always come to a rest showing the same number on top.

Any help with this subject would be appreciated. Thanks!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You need "tops and bottoms" but they won't always get same number, but will not crap out.

To get same number you need a MAGNETIC die with a magnet under table or pad.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
hoodrat
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
388 Posts

Profile of hoodrat
Thanks for the information. I did not know that one could buy magnetic dice. I'll have to research this some more. I wonder how magnetic dice will "roll" when there is a magnet under the pad or table? It would seem that the dice would suddenly stick to the table as soon as they are rolled and not go clattering about as normal dice would. I'll research it. Thanks again for the info!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Forcing Dice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL