The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spot On by Wayne Dobson and JB Magic , check out the video here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2360 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I have been playing with this, it fools lay people and its fun, easy and fits in a shirt pocket, It relies on a very simple old principle and that simplicity scares magicians, we think it is so obvious, when it really is not. I changed one aspect of it to make it play a little better and I also feel it looks better, it comes with a small vinyl wallet , that holds everything nicely, I changed that to a coin envelope, it is thinner and lighter, and allows me to hand out a business card in some cases. For a quick and easy packet trick , that is not playing cards, this is a winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8IAcfpFK4E
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4892 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The video looks impossible, you must check it out.

From ad: "NO FORCE, no wording etc they move the spots anyway they like."
fish11
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of fish11
I purchased that trick back in the 80's I can't remember what it was called back then.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3393 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Yes this has been put out in a number of forms before. I have an older version as well and the props are much nicer. The domino looks like a domino versus a fridge m@#%^&t. I am a fan of Mark Mason's offerings but this one I do not believe lives up to the original.

John
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
4892 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2360 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
This really is a fun pocket/packet effect,
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
4892 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On 2011-05-13 09:33, dave wrote:
This really is a fun pocket/packet effect,

Today a parcel with Spot On dropped into my mailbox and Im very happy with this effect.
Its a minor miracle that is selfworking, great.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10597 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Can the backside of the mirror be examined at the end?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2360 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
No, the mirror cannot be given to a spec, unless you do a little something to it. But no one has ever asked for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spot On by Wayne Dobson and JB Magic , check out the video here. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL