The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Alan Wakeling billiard balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
I want to use the wakeling billiard ball routine on the street. I have twiked it to my own liking a bit at the beginning and end but still the same basic routine. However he had a silent act and I know when busking you are expected to speak. How could I incorporate words into a silent act I guess I could have thought it out better. Yet I spent so long on it I don't want to let it go. Besides I was thinking about maybe even combining it with parts from the Mark Wilson routine.
Jeremy Gates
J.G. the magnificent
View Profile
Special user
Griffith Indiana
886 Posts

Profile of J.G. the magnificent
Just a side note for those of you that are farmiliar with it. There is a part where he rotares the shelled ball showing the edges on the other side of the shell. Thus showing a solid ball on both sides. This is risky as stated in the bookl. I was thinking of saving the sides of the shells thiner to reduce the visibility of their edges. However I am not sure if that would be wise. I have a D.M.S.B. set. A bit smaller than he used but they work.
Jeremy Gates
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Alan Wakeling billiard balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL