The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Infinity Ring 2.0 trial post, will be off shortly, let me know what you think :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hello friends on the Café,

I was informed that the Infinity Ring 2.0 teaser was done with a trial upload. It'd probably to taken off soon since it's not yet for the public. Just thought I'd share with the friends here before it goes off. Let me know what you think of the teaser.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuyz32WB1JI

Best,
Will
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So is this a different/new infinity ring or a DVD/book/pdf of handling for the existing infinity ring
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Is there an upgrade for owners of 1.0?
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I had 1.0 and sold it. Nice ring, but could not pass it off as anything more than a knack.
This looked very custom and I liked it Willie, but....
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
I just bought my 2nd Infinity Ring 1.0. My ex kept the previous one. Absolutely love the working and your presentation. Very intimate and it's all about inspiring the audience. I got a few bookings after demonstrating the effects already. Looking forward to the new 2.0! An upgrade offer for the 1.0 owner would be nice (since I've already bought two 1.0...).

Looking forward to it Willie.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
It would have been more appealing if it had symbols around the ring (aka Lord of the Rings)rather than imitation diamonds, just a thought if they are to bring out a new version
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 09:23, takeachance wrote:
It would have been more appealing if it had symbols around the ring (aka Lord of the Rings)rather than imitation diamonds, just a thought if they are to bring out a new version

That would look more realistic. With Diamonds, it looks like you borrowed your wife's nice jewelry for a "trick.
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Just dropping by.

takeachance - Infinity Ring 2.0 is basically an extension to the original, containing interesting moves to unlink with a tap, link in very challenging manners, unlink in spectators hand... wave.... very visual elements to enhance the presentation under the very same context. Some nice touch ups and options for people who wish to extend the effect or perform a multi-phase routine.

EricDraven - Myself is leaning toward upgrading the e-struction for all 1.0 owners for free (that is if the SM folks agree... no promises here!) However, if they decide to charge for the cost of the new production, I'd insist on only charging maybe a few bucks for the 1.0 owner to upgrade. From the company point of view, I understand that the cost needs to be covered somewhere, from customers' and creator's point of view, I'd like to keep it available to everyone who owns and support this product. So... will try my best!

MagicMind - Thanks for your support in the first place. The Infinity Ring was first designed for my personal daily wear by a pretty famous designer friend. I like it, and many very well known mentalists and magician friends wear it (not going to point names as I don't wish to advertise), it's just personal taste and preferences. I've decided to keep the product that way since the effect is my babe, and I'd like to share the effect (presentation, script, the ring set...etc) with my personal flavour to the community. However, I am aware of some tough looking clients wear the 'other side' facing front so no diamonds are shown. I was inspired and created a new effect by it, but that's another story... Will keep your suggestion in mind though. Thanks for the feedback.

HusssKarson - Thanks for your support. You are superb! There will be upgrade for sure. I was reading through the report and just noticed that you purchased my private CLOUD effect. If you are Huss Karson with one less S, PM me and I'd love to share some interesting application and ways to produce/transfer CLOUD from your mouth.

I think we are taking off the teaser tonight, anyone would share some thoughts on the teaser itself?? Much appreciated.

Best,
Will
Mind Melter
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
179 Posts

Profile of Mind Melter
Cool loving the multiple phases idea Smile

I was wondering when infinity ring 2.0 be available for purchase Will?
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2010-05-15 03:11, WillieT. wrote:

* Infinity Ring 2.0 is basically an extension to the original, containing interesting moves to unlink with a tap, link in very challenging manners, unlink in spectators hand... wave.... very visual elements to enhance the presentation under the very same context. Some nice touch ups and options for people who wish to extend the effect or perform a multi-phase routine.

* Myself is leaning toward upgrading the e-struction for all 1.0 owners for free (that is if the SM folks agree... no promises here!).

So the basic difference between Ver 1.0 & 2.0 is just the extra bits of instructions with no change in the basic props supplied with Ver 1.0.(?)

The added effects in the teaser video really look good. The added effect certainly enhances the basic effect as well as converting it into a multiphase routine.

Good thinking! Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Infinity 1.0 is great. I've received great response and a few inquiries for my show after the effect. The clips on 2.0 teaser look fantastic. Looking forward to it Willie.

Heins
cinful823
View Profile
New user
England, UK
76 Posts

Profile of cinful823
Willie! the video is great, but I wonder if you can tell us more about the infinity ring 2.0, like what will be included in the dvd?
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Will,
sounds great! Many thanks for your info!
Eric
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I don't own the Infinity ring so can't comment on the actual prop. But I do like the trailer video. It's professionally made and make me want to find out more about it.

The one problem is I first watched the video on my iPhone and the little windows in the video combined with the small iPhone screen made it difficult to see exactly what was going on with it.

Maybe you could create an iPhone friendly video too?

But it does what it's meant to. It peeked my interest and I did go in search of a description of what it is.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
112 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
Quote:
On 2010-05-14 09:23, takeachance wrote:

I would very much like to echo this thought. The bling look has it's niche appeal no doubt, but something a bit more mysterious looking would open it up to far more presentation possibilities (in my opinion). I for one, do a lot of my work at renaissance fairs, and a ring with strange inscriptions on it would be perfect. But diamonds? not so much.

Until then, I'll continue to use my old routine with a good ol' brass ring and chain.
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
The Manipulator
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of The Manipulator
Just ordered 1.0 today! I can't wait to use it!!!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I have Infinity Ring- wandering when 2.0 instructions will be released? This does look really good Will.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Infinity Ring 2.0 trial post, will be off shortly, let me know what you think :) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL