The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Cassidy in DC for East Coast 3-Day Q&A Seminar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
50 Posts

Profile of John Locke
I'm looking forward to the workshop and to hearing about its final location so I can make plans and reservations.

John
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
UPDATE:

NEW LOCATION HAS BEEN DESIGNATED... IN BETHESDA, MD!!!

This location will have all amenities very similar to the Silver Spring location, is 6 blocks from the Bethesda Metro station, a very short ride to DC nightlife, within a short walking distance to a 24 hour Diner, and also amidst a vast assortment or restaurants and Cafés, and shopping...

MORE SOON
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
742 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
UPDATE:

Hello everyone:

An important change has been made to the Cassidy DC workshop. The workshop will be held at:

The DoubleTree Hotel
8120 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814

Phone: 301 652 2000

It is a FANTASTIC venue. The hotel is gorgeous and the surrounding area is unsurpassed. Check it out here:

http://www.doubletreebethesda.com/?WT.srch=1

Reservations: 1800 222 TREE

Note:

Over the next few days, I will be receiving the discount room rate information. So, hang tight!

Jeremy Weiss
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
John Locke
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
50 Posts

Profile of John Locke
That is great that you have finalized a hotel. Which airport in DC is closest to the hotel?

John
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
John-

I'll be flying into Reagan International. The hotel told me it didn't make much difference, time-wise, which airport I arrived at.

I look forward to seeing you at the workshop. There are some surprises in store and I'm happy to announce that Michael Weber will be on hand with some contributions of his own and to act as my moderator.

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Transportation updatefrom Regan Intl Airport

Reagan is the airport to fly into. Metro has a stop on the Red Line (Bethesda Metro) 10 minute walk from the hotel. There is a shuttle on the 1/2 hour, you do need to call when you arrive at the station so they send the shuttle out. 301 652 2000. It is a easy, flat walk in a nice neighborhood. With the heat we are having in DC I would use the shuttle

The Washington Metro has a stop at Reagan Intl. Get on the YELLOW line, to Gallery Place-Chinatown, go upstairs and catch the Red line (Shady Grove Direction) and exit at Bethesda. If you walk the hotel is North (Should be to your Left)
The metro will save you a huge cab fare.
Metro system map is here http://www.wmata.com/getting_around/

If you fly into BWI you can catch Amtrack to Union Station then pick up the Red line Metro there.

Hope this helps

Tom Paxton
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Reagan is a national airport that serves the US and some parts of Canada.
It's not an international airport.

Woodfield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Bob Cassidy in DC for East Coast 3-Day Q&A Seminar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL