The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Impromptu with kids is beautiful (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
I recently experienced the fun of performing for kids; impromptu. There are so many options open if you just look for them.

An individual basis is often more helpful, because there aren't as many eyes or angles.

Anyways, here's my story (true, of course). I was walking through some woods with a young friend of mine (about 7), after performing a little mental magic (I psychologically forced him to think of the number 7), when he spotted a golf ball and picked it up. I asked if I could look at it for a minute, and french dropped it. As I did, I cupped my hands out in the open and blew, then opened my palms cleanly (after ditching the ball in my pocket), and continued walking as if nothing had happened. He was stunned. I then repalmed the ball and continued vanishing and producing to his wonder.

Moving along, I spotted another ball, almost exactly like the first under an upcoming log. I quickly vanished the ball, and then walked over and plucked the ball from the undergrowth in full view. Needless to say my reputation with him as a magician was secured. Another friend of ours (about 12 or 13), walked up, and I produced the ball in the same blowing fashion, and then produced the other ball (that I had found) for his other friend. I began to play all this up; big. So we sit down, and I vanish and reappear the ball a few more times for him and yet another friend (11) that walked up. As luck would have it, I spotted another ball under another log I was kind of sitting on, and produced both balls, giving him one to keep.

A little later on I finished it up with a balducci levitation converted into a float in the center of a big mud puddle. Basically it looked like I floated out of the puddle. Smile

I had a blast, and won a strong reputation for it. Hell of a fun time. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Impromptu with kids is beautiful (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL