The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Razamatazz Anamatronic Rabbit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Hi Guys. Anyone seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxkuXqwZA_I Looks like fun. I can see a lot of possibilities with the launcher. I'm not sure how it would work with live ventriloquism.
Obviously a different option from an Axtell remote puppet.
I didn't see a price either. Looks well made so It won't be cheap.
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz Magic
Hi Colin, you have seen our new video for our animatronic character, we wondered how long it would take for magicians to find it. Did you like it?

Yes you are correct, it is totally different to Steve's animatronic characters which are totally amazing. We like to think of this as a mid range product.

The Amazing Magical Rabbit was a dream of ours that we wanted to make ever since we released our Rabbit Rampage children's effect back in 2008 and finally after a year of development and a lot of investment, sleepless nights and a few prototypes managed to release it! PHEW !

Yes you are correct it is very well made !!! The rabbit body etc is made from hard wearing Vinyl not other materials which degrade with age. We have tried to keep everything easy to use and simple and all the ultra smooth animations are provided not by motors which can be tempremental but by solid mechanics all powered but just ONE very high quality motor. (less to go wrong)

We are aware that there are many different types of motors so in the interest of longevity we have invested in the same expensive high grade motor to power the mechanics that is used in hospital equipment (has to be reliable). The designer who makes the rabbit for us has had a model working on one of these motors in his workshop constantly for the last 5 years !!!

There is only going to be a small number of these made worldwide and when we reach the magic limit then no more will ever be made so we expect the value to rise in the future. Each unit will have a number and a certificate of authenticity.

The price as you correctly said is not cheap BUT we feel you get amazing value for the price.

It sells in the United Kingdom for £2250 but shipping is very expensive outside the UK however our friend Paul Gross from Hocus Pocus has exclusive rights from us to sell it in the USA.

For more info you can visit our website or Hocus website in USA.

Thanks for the interest, if you would like to know any more then let us know.

Regards

Andy & Sue
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Andy & Sue
It is not my cup of tea, but it looks like a great product.

Good Luck
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Hi Al - Thanks for your comments. Yes your right it is a great product but as you say it's not your cup of tea (thought you Americans drank coffee - LOL!) and probably more suited to younger performers.

Well you have probably worked out by now this is not going to be a mass market item as we are only going to make a select few to keep it's exclusivity.
rookrulz
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of rookrulz
I would love to add one to my show and look forward to buying one!

Louis
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Thanks for kind comments Louis. You can find more info on our website - Regards Andy & Sue
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
It does look like a cool puppet, shame that I can't really use a rabbit in my shows - also, am really downsizing my shows now, and don't get significant use of my Axtell RCAC.
I think Andy and Sue put out some great products, and I'm sure that whoever invests in the Animatronic Rabbit will have an unusual and hilarious addition to their act - which very few folks will also have!
Good luck with this one, guys, it looks fab!
Doug Smile
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Hi Doug, many thanks for your kind comments - The Animatronic rabbit is only being made in very small numbers. When the first batch are gone there will be no more made. It is not going to be a mass production item as we want to keep the exclusivety.

We really try hard to bring out fun, modern, exciting new items. Sometimes it is a thankless task and after all our hard work we have learnt that you cannot please everone all of the time, so it is nice to get positive comments from such a true professional as yourself!!! We are truely honoured !

We think you might like our new game Jungle Jamboree !!!
You could theme it easily with your fantastic pirate show where you land ashore to find wonderful Jungle Animals.

Best wishes

Andy & Sue
LVMagicAL
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of LVMagicAL
Looks great! I may have to switch to generic vodka to save up the $$$ for one, but I think it may be worth it!!
Razamatazz Magic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
128 Posts

Thanks Al, We have mailed you a bit more info and thanks for your email, glad we could help. Any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us. PS, Love your website : )
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1207 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Wish I could afford one.
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Razamatazz Anamatronic Rabbit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL