The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Morrissey Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
Hi guys,

just a quick question about the large Morrissey chop cup: is it heavy enough to be used on the street? I don't have a magic shop near me so cannot see one in the flesh (or should that be aluminium?).

Any other suggestions for street ready chop cups would be appreciated. Frank has suggested a few dice cups from his site that I'm also looking at.

Thanks,

John
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
I have used a Morrissey chop cup on the street.
Munskin
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, UK
297 Posts

Profile of Munskin
Thanks. I know some aluminium models can be blown away, so thanks for letting me know the Morrissey should be ok.

John
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Mine is Copper and I just use it to finish my 3 shell game. I did order a heavier one as well.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
The Morrisey Chop Cup is rather light weight. I haven't used it outside on windy days. It's a nice cup though. That and an original Don Alan from the first Rings N Things are my two work horses. Oh, and the Don Alan is heavier despite both being made of aluminum.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Hey John,
My first chop cup was the large aluminium Morrissey but it got dinged way too easily. My preference now is the large Don Alan in Copper that I got from RNT. I wanted something that was heavier and could take the punishment of the streets.
Works great and was worth every penny.
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Morrissey Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL