The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No wonder people are hurt by Pitbulls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Last week my 80 year old neighbor was feeding her cats on her front porch when three @&*$)#ing pit bulls attacked. One grabbed a kitten and ran of, the other two attacked grabbed a large tom cat and pulled him in two. This is at least the fifth this this pack has killed cats in front of their owner. The worthless Animal Control tells callers to report pit bull attacks to the police . the equally worthless Memphis police tell callers that they only investigate attacks on people.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Your animal control sucks.

My sister fosters dogs. She had this big shaggy terrier looking dog who had a very bad habit. She thought all small dogs were puppies....her puppies. So she would walk up to smaller adult dogs and pick them up and walk with them to put on her blanket. This freaked out the little dogs but she never hurt them. Odd dog.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Our animal control does suck. And this is after the recent raid and arrest of the director by the Shelby County sheriff's office. Our police also suck. A dispatcher told one caller to just get a gun and shoot the dogs.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I used to have a Bull Mastif, they are good dogs. They don't bite, well I guess they do, but they are bred to catch poachers by knocking them down and holding them down without biting. Very heavy dogs but not aggressive if have have kids.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The family that I got my bassett (female named Sooner) was in Oklahoma and they bred mastifs. The loved big dogs and my bassett is, because of this, a monster. She is not fat but close to 75 pounds and is longer than my old male one from years ago.

(side note: I lost my yorkie today and was out looking for her. My wife found her, I had unreclined the chair and caught her in the base for two hours! )
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Santa,

I once saw a Basset/Great Dane cross that you woulda loved.... Looked 100% Basset but weighed 130lbs! The sad part was due to it's size and and short basset legs it had both arthritis problems as well his "junk" literally dragged the ground! The owners took various precautions and provided extra special care and this pooch lived a very happy (albeit shortened life)!

I'm still trying to figure out the dynamics involved with that particular union/breeding!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Nice! I saw a bassett poodle mix and it looked like a poodle with short legs. Saw a pit mixed with a german shepard that it looked like a white pits head was cut off and sewn onto a shepards body, very ugly dog and not a nice one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No wonder people are hurt by Pitbulls (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL