The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 2010 promo video for stage show Comedy, Magic, Eyebrows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey everyone,

I hardly ever post promotional videos or information about the act that I actually sell to clients here on the Café, but after an entire month of HD filming and a couple weeks of going back and forth with my media guy (whom many of you know - Brian Rodgers), I can't resist posting my brand new promotional video. This video will be selling my stage show Comedy, Magic, Eyebrows that I perform in colleges, high schools, theaters, and comedy clubs for the 2010-11 year. Here are a couple links for your choosing:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRy9LvucHSg

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=596449084331

BrianMillerMagic: http://www.brianmillermagic.com/Video

Hope you enjoy it. A lot of people, effort, and money went into capturing the essence of my act in a 5 minute promo.

Sincerely,

Brian
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Nice!
From someone else with big eyebrows, I thought you were great.
I did a movie with Brooke Shields last year, and she commented that we both have the same eyebrows. LOL

Chad
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

The brows are both a blessing and a curse, that's for sure. But I made them my career, so I guess I won that battle.
Vick
View Profile
Inner circle
It's taken me 10+ years to make
1120 Posts

Profile of Vick
Good stuff Brian, it looks well done. You look good on the stage (I mean that in a purely manly way)

Now that your mustache matches your eyebrows ......

The grand slam joke is great but I can't hear the beginning of it well (am really old and deaf but ...)

I was waiting for the huge laugh after a applause cue on the video, you had some good pops but not the one that floors. Might have been the acoustics in the venue or the spots you chose

The speaking with the viewer worked, at least for me and I think it will add to the "real" factor for someone shopping your website

You could certainly send that anywhere
Unique, Thought Provoking & Amazing Magical Entertainment Experiences
Illusions By Vick
Blog of a real world working magician
Magic would be great, if not for magicians
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

There were massive laugh/applause breaks a couple of times, but they are not as pronounced due to the way it was recorded. The comedy club footage audio is a little tough, but that's the way it goes in a comedy club. No such thing as good sound unless you stick a mic on the audience, a lavalier on me, and run it all through a mixer. I don't have the good fortune of that set-up when I film.

Thanks for the kind words, Vick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » 2010 promo video for stage show Comedy, Magic, Eyebrows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL