The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » What Was Your Strangest/Most Suprising Busking Tip? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
For questions about the Swedish girl. She did not fit in the hat and she did not wait for the hat line. She more or less did a full frontal attack. It was really fun watxhing Brian struggle not to laugh, drag or somehow screw up the show. He did not take here home though.
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
ray raymond
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of ray raymond
Maybe he should have
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
At the same festival I got an inflatable ***. that's wierd.
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Has anyone every heard of this? A balloon twister told me this story the other day, it seems pretty far out there to me... but...

You'll be doing your show on someone else's' turf. So they drive by you in a car moving at a fair clip with 10/15 dollars worth of pennies in a paper bag or something, and when they approach you, they'll throw the pennies at you moving at 30-40 m/ph.

So you get nailed by a wall of copper pennies moving at 30+ mph. Sounds pretty unpleasant to me... Even if you're not rendered unconscious, or worse, your day is pretty much over, unless you want to explain to the beat cop why you've got thousands of pennies laying around the place where you're working...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Drive-by assaults are always a possibility.
You need to keep one eye on your surroundings at all times.
When I moved north, I did some gigs as a gas station Santa.
Several drivers would aim pistols or drive onto the sidewalk, just to watch me dive for cover.

My best tip was three hundred dollar bills along with a beautiful polished fire opal from a newlywed couple who had just struck it rich in Australia. They even took me out to dinner. The next night I got hit with a milkshake.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
The Great Zoobini
View Profile
Elite user
Boulder, Colorado
443 Posts

Profile of The Great Zoobini
What flavor?
Meet you in Busker Alley Smile
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
DQ Vanilla.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » What Was Your Strangest/Most Suprising Busking Tip? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL