The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Mine took about 2 weeks. He had a supply arrive about a week after I ordered it, then it took a few days for him to set up the gaffs and ship. He's very responsive to emails, though, so it's easy to figure out if you're in for a small delay.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2167 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Rick is a great guy that offers amazing products...this wallet is no exception, and is my EDC ("Everyday Carry") wallet. Even if it DIDN'T offer all of the sneaky-cool mentalism tool that it does, it would still be a great wallet! HIGHLY reccomended.

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
He sure does all of Rick's products are superb.
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Hi there I'm looking for my first CTW, I had narrowed my choice down to the JOL plaus small. But...the JOL is a little too big for my liking, and this incorporates so many features. I think I may have found what I am looking for. My question is can I do a P*** and No P*** CTW with this wallet? Also would I need to do a Merc F*** ?
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Ps forgot to mention, do I need to order from the US or are there any official sellers in the UK?
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
You can do no p***, but I don't believe it is set up well for p***. no need to do a Merc.

John
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
Thanks Jonnyboy
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Quote:
My question is can I do a P*** and No P*** CTW with this wallet? Also would I need to do a Merc F*** ?

You can do both methods. If you buy the wallet check out the user forums where I've posted a method of loading the wallet from p***. As has been said, you don't have to do a MF, but can if you want. Smile

Hope that helps,

Mark
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
All responses have been very helpful thanks.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2167 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Mal3:
Get this wallet. There are SO MANY mmentalism features built into it that you will forget about your Holy Grail search for the perfect CTW. And, yes, you can do a reasonably passable CTW with this wallet as well. IT has it all, and abouvemost, looks like, and FUNCTIONS, as an everyday wallet.

Bryn
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
ranilperera
View Profile
New user
North London
66 Posts

Profile of ranilperera
I use this for CTW on occasion. I find that the MF makes it seem even more impossible.
Mal3
View Profile
New user
UK
79 Posts

Profile of Mal3
This fact one can achieve so much with this wallet is very appealing to me. Another aspect is the quality.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I also love the showdown, but I really would like to enter the showdown user forum. But where do I get a password?
No answer from outlaw!
kiki
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2012-04-11 03:39, KiKi wrote:
I also love the showdown, but I really would like to enter the showdown user forum. But where do I get a password?
No answer from outlaw!
kiki

got it!
retepnap
View Profile
New user
Earth
2 Posts

Profile of retepnap
Has anyone had any problems ordering from "Outlaw". I ordered a showdown wallet a month ago, and have not recieved it. I have sent a few emails and have gotten no replies, the phone goes right to voicemail which is filled. I am getting very annoyed as I see that everyone highly recomends "outlaw" products, and from the other people I have talked to they have had excellent customer service, yet I have not gotten any reply, or response. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anybody else or is it just me?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
I've tried to reply to pending orders. The Showdown has been on back order from my manufacturer for the past month and I expect to have them back in stock very soon. I've been told by the manufacturer they are shipping to me.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
retepnap
View Profile
New user
Earth
2 Posts

Profile of retepnap
Thank you again, and I really do appreciate you getting back to me. I really can not wait to get the wallet!
ramsaymagic
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of ramsaymagic
I have numerous wallets (Infinity, SA, JOL and even the Hideout).

Have just received the Showdown from Rick. Absolutely the best by far, my search is over!

Duncan
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2285 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Why doesn't this belong downstairs?
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
861 Posts

Profile of boydy
I had one and sold it. I liked it but I think it would be better being made from a softer top grain leather and smaller in size in my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL