The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
picasso007
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of picasso007
So I bought the showdown from another magician friend of mine. I contacted Rick but he said he was out for awhile...anyway. I love it! Its just that I did not receive any paper work on it and therefore don't have the forum password..if anyone has it could you PM me..
Id greatly appreciate it, I love to see the other ideas everyone shared on the forums

thanks
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
861 Posts

Profile of boydy
I love it as well but sold as it was not for me.

Your friend should have the ebook and password if you bought it from him. I would ask him/her Picasso.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1512 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-10-04 10:04, picasso007 wrote:
So I bought the showdown from another magician friend of mine. I contacted Rick but he said he was out for awhile...anyway. I love it! Its just that I did not receive any paper work on it and therefore don't have the forum password..if anyone has it could you PM me..
Id greatly appreciate it, I love to see the other ideas everyone shared on the forums

thanks

Why don't you ask Rick. If you can prove you've purchased one, even used, he'll give you the password. And did you look in the instructions you got along with the wallet? Frequently Rick put the password in the instructions.
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi Guys,

Just waiting for my showdown to arrive, ordered it about a week and a half ago.

Does anyone have any favourite effects they do with their wallet? I also got sanctuary II so I'm pretty excited!!

Sea.
I love post its Smile
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2012-10-08 06:08, seamagu wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just waiting for my showdown to arrive, ordered it about a week and a half ago.

Does anyone have any favourite effects they do with their wallet? I also got sanctuary II so I'm pretty excited!!

Sea.

With the showdown I do my version of KK, which is my favorite version!
Kiki
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
861 Posts

Profile of boydy
OK so I just tried to log into the showdown forum but I forgot the password. I know it to be in the ebook which was sent to me when I got the wallet, but can someone remind me of a page number or something please? I sold the wallet but want to get on to the forum for information about creating a better Opus gaff for my Magnum. There is not a great amount of info about this on the Magnum forum but there is a section on the Showdown forum about it.

Alan
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
237 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Hi guys, I had a quick question. I'm trying to figure out if the Showdown or the Hideout would be a better wallet for me to purchase. I'm looking to do the following......

1. Heirloom (I have the newer version with aged, thicker photos......each photo is maybe 2X the thickness of a playing card
2. Need a switching wallet (switch bills, billets, etc.)
3. Need a good peek (preferably closed wallet peek but open wallet is ok as well)

I'm also looking to carry a decent amount of stuff inside wallet.

Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Pastor Mickey
View Profile
New user
Colorado
97 Posts

Profile of Pastor Mickey
HIdeout
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL