The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
Thanks Benny, Andy, Aligator and Spindoc. I'm so happy I'm no longer the only one with a Showdown in my pocket ready to "draw" at a moments notice.

Benny, I'm thrilled that you find the NW and loading features practical. The wallet was sized with this in mind. It works just as well for DW and PW and SR and CR.

It sure does hold all your credit cards. And remember you can also use the hidden index as additional pockets. I carry my Sanctum and Animania cards along with my White Room miss card set in the hidden pockets.

I even carry some gaffed quarters in the little plastic sleeve they came with, inside my inner most vertical pocket. The wallet is still thin!!!

If you guys come up with any sweet ideas for the wallet, do like Mark Powell and make sure to visit and share in the forum at Outlaw.

Thanks again for the great feedback Smile

Ran
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2048 Posts

Profile of aligator
Thin! That's one point that I should have stressed in my previous comment. Even fully loaded, the Showdown is substantially thinner than my a normal regular wallet.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2116 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
I agree. The Showdown remains "thin" even when fully loaded with all the options, your cash, credit cards, biz cards and so on. A whole show in your pocket.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
CharlieBlack
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of CharlieBlack
Mine was just sent out yesterday when so many of you all received it already Smile Probably going to take 1 week or 2 to arrive.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
We did send another batch out and another batch shipping on monday. We're getting close to all orders being sent.

Hang in there they are shipping.

-Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
890 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I didn't see a photo on the outlaw website. Is there a photo anywhere?
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Hi,

Photos showing the outside and inside(s) of the Showdown wallet can be found on this page.

Mark
Callisto
View Profile
New user
France
67 Posts

Profile of Callisto
I have not received mine.... paid 4 months ago..... ;-((((
Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
Just received my showdown and I don't even know where to begin just so much you can do with it, very well worth the wait as everyone else has said. Thank you outlaw for an outstanding product.
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of nimrod
Is something wrong with Outlaw? They are not responding to emails.

Nimrod
Thaumaturge
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Thaumaturge
Contacted Outlaw back on the 22 May wanting to find out what was happening with my order which was placed on 20th January 2010.

I was promised it would be shipped Express on the 24th May but that I needed to provide my name and address!??? Silly me...I foolishly thought my details which had been sent with my order months before had been kept! My mistake.

Nothing received...and express from America takes only about a week.

E-mailed several times since, wanting to find out what is happening, where my order is etc as I was one of the first to pre-order, had been promised express shipping, and many people seem to be getting them through....Nothing!

Still no reply to the e-mails I've sent and am left wondering why Outlaw needed my name and address again, what has happened to my $95 dollars, and why, since being promised express shipping to 'make up' for the delay, this STILL hasn't arrived.

If my e-mails are being ignored (I know have been delivered), then maybe this is the best place to get some answers.
Thaumaturge
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2010-06-16 04:13, Thaumaturge wrote:

E-mailed several times since, wanting to find out what is happening, where my order is etc as I was one of the first to pre-order, had been promised express shipping, and many people seem to be getting them through....Nothing!

Still no reply to the e-mails I've sent and am left wondering why Outlaw needed my name and address again, what has happened to my $95 dollars, and why, since being promised express shipping to 'make up' for the delay, this STILL hasn't arrived.

If my e-mails are being ignored (I know have been delivered), then maybe this is the best place to get some answers.

Simply PM me who you are I can't look up an avatar name and I'll be happy to resolve this. I answer emails when I get them and Pm's.

thanks
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Thaumaturge
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Thaumaturge
The last reply I got from you promised me this would be sent on Monday 24th May Express but then nothing has been heard or seen since.

Since then, I've sent an e-mail on the 8th June and the 11th - both have been delivered to the e-mail address.

I'll PM you my e-mail address.
Thaumaturge
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Don't worry Thaumaturge, you're not the only one Smile
I'm in the same case and I think some others people too.
It's a great lessons for all of us, don't pre-order anything anymore.

A friend of mine has ordered it 3 weeks ago, if he receives it before me, it'll be so funny !
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
lemonjug
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of lemonjug
I'm in the same boat, still waiting for mine.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one still waiting. I thought they forgot about me Smile

Matt
powerwords
View Profile
New user
Indonesia
73 Posts

Profile of powerwords
I'm also waiting for mine. But that's probably because I'm living in a very different part of the world, Indonesia.

U know who I am right Roth? Smile

BTW, I sent you an e mail earlier today. Have you read it?
BE GOOD, if you can't then BE CAREFUL, if it's hard then BE BAD!!!
Kirjava
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of Kirjava
A lot of us are Smile It seems like only the US citizens got their wallets so far...
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Quote:
On 2010-06-16 13:11, Kirjava wrote:
A lot of us are Smile It seems like only the US citizens got their wallets so far...

I'm sure there's still some people in the U.S. who haven't received theirs yet. Or maybe I'm the only one left, who knows. I'm sure Rick is doing his best to get these out to everybody.

Matt
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Another batch is shipping tomorrow. I have a stack of hot ship cards and a stack of priority envelopes ready to go.

I'm working all day today just on Showdown wallets.

And yes I don't know who someone is by their avatar name alone Smile

I get emails that say "Is my wallet shipping?" signed Steve of Bill, and I have to ask What is the name on the paypal?.

I get many paypals where there is a different name than the person inquiring because they used a wifes paypal or something.

So when I ask to clarify a name, its because a lot of times people do not leave their full name in an email or pay under a different name, it's not because I don't know if they ordered.

Anyway the Showdown back log is coming to an end I should be caught up by the end of the week with shipping them.

Thanks again for being patient. And I apologize for the long long delay. I never expected it to take over 4 months for these to be completed.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Showdown Wallet by Outlaw Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL