The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rich Ferguson Icebreaker Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4394 Posts

Profile of Paul
Anyone know what to look for to recognize the 'one way' back design on this deck? I spent some time looking for it on mine but couldn't find it so it's obviously well disguised.

Paul.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Hey Paul, is the deck really that great? Any picture I can have a look at?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Just flip through the deck and the design should dance around.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Just bumping this one up. How good is the card? Is it just me or not many feel excited about this deck?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Magikid818
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Magikid818
Anyone figure this one out? I feel a bit screwed that I was sold this deck with a one way design, but after I bought his deck, the card says to go to the site for the secrets where I'm told I have to spend another $5 to know what the one way design is. WT heck? Its like buying a trick and after you get it, you're told you have to go back and buy the instructions. I know tricks with one-way decks and how to force cards and how to do "changes" with the gaffs and reveals included in the deck ,but I just want to know what the one-way "key" is. I tried the above and nothing "dances" or changes. I've stared at these backs for over an hour and I'm just assuming its a two-way deck at this point. I know I won't be buying another one. If can send me the difference in top and bottoms, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

I'm not having a very good impression of Rich Ferguson at this point. Seems like a scam to sell me a deck with special features and once I open them, send me to a site and charge me to find out what the features are.
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
518 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Nope I don't see it either! I bought the deck this month. I can't find the one way feature. I've tried the flip animation technique to no avail.

I agree that having to buy the eBook to find the well hidden design is terrible. Especially as most of the techniques described in the book -- as gleaned from the table of contents -- are well known
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rich Ferguson Icebreaker Deck (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL