The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cards and mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Some new card-related material (playing, Zener, and tarot) can be found in my recent Tricyclic book, for those interested.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I haven't seen Doug's "Tricyclic" yet, but I can assure you that anything he puts out is must-have material to the serious worker. It was great to spend a bit of time with him at last weeks Meeting of the Minds in LA.

Good thoughts,

Bob Cassidy
robertmichaels
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of robertmichaels
Quote:
On 2010-05-30 20:37, Philemon Vanderbeck wrote:
Can you adapt any of the card effects to a Zener deck?

Awesome question! I cannot speak for the poster, but I've personally found that every mental playing card effect that does not use a gimmick can be performed with a Zenner. Infact I keep just 10 Zenner cards in a wallet and it saves pocket space. Its 5 shapes repeated, so for me, 10 is enough and it works just as good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cards and mentalism (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL