The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Gay Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DN777
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of DN777
I was looking through the youtubes to find some "interesting" skits...
I think some hypnotists may be repressing their gay fantasies and acting them out on stage! Looks like Freud was right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1olBlGIyU

Gross. Audience seems to dig it though. Might be leather night though, who knows.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Strange as when I watched the clip there was also a woman doing sexual things with a giant thingy, so one has to ask why does your thread pick up on the gay angle only?

This hang up some people have with gay people is ridiculous and their thought that everyone sees it the same as them are quite clear in this thread.

Gay people exist and have every right to do so, get over yourself!
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
DN777
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of DN777
The bar for entertainment has been set. I like to watch people limbo under it.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Is there a version of your reply in English?
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
So much ethic and respect of the subjects packed in 1:18 min.... Smile
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I respect the audience members to know what they have come to see and take part in. And also to give them a show that they want. One of the guys in the bath came back and saw the show three times. It also sold out for nearly three years. In fact all of the volunteers came back and saw the show with free tickets at least once.

Not one complaint about the material. Nearly 1000 seats. I would say that was pretty successful. I respect the audience enough to know what they want.

With regards to ethics. All shows were fully in insured licensed and advertised correctly.

If you don't want to see it don't watch.
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
534 Posts

Profile of RSD
Quote:
On 2010-06-07 05:04, mindpunisher wrote:
I would say that was pretty successful. I respect the audience enough to know what they want.

Agreed. Some people don't have the balls to try skits like that, and then they frown down upon those of us that do. To those people I say - keep making your volunteers quack like ducks and cluck like chickens.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
Perhaps people who object to that kind of material are actually the ones with repressed feelings?
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Gay Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL