The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Looking for a few people to test an iPhone app (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
Hey everyone. A few local magicians and I created an iPhone/iPod app and I need a few people to test it out and mess around with it before it is released for sale. It is an app that you can use to reveal a prediction by showing a photo of you holding the selected card. So if you are interested in helping me out and giving me some feedback, shoot me a message. I just ask that you really be willing to try it out, and not just have a curiosity look at it. Also, you need to be comfy with a deck of cards and a spectator, it is not entirely self working. Thanks

James
james[at]howdyoudothat.com
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi I would love to help out and try the app. At the moment I'm getting great reactions with iforce linked into solstice wallet and a roshambo effect. I can handle a deck of cards but I'm no paste board master,
regards
Ian
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
I'd also love to try out the app! Smile

Thanks and best regards,

Kyle MacNeill
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I'd like to try it out, as well, but do I need a camera? iPod Touches, alas, have no built-in camera.
James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
If you have an iPod you need to take photos with a regular camera and put them in your photo library, set up the app, then delete the photos. The routine will need some tweaking if you use an iPod as you'd need to explain in your patter why you have a prediction photo in a device that doesn't have a camera. Then again maybe people wont question it, I guess it's just a matter of trying it out and seeing how the reactions go and tweaking the patter/presentation
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
745 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
This sounds cool, interested indeed.
magicmike30
Magician, Mentalist, Entertainer.

www.mikebelieve.com
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
131 Posts

Profile of superpixel
Also interested!
-- superpixel = Victor --
gh256
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of gh256
I will lend a hand Smile
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I'll be happy to help out as well. This sounds interesting.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2172 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Updates?
Pay it forward
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Would be interested in beta testing as well.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2705 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I have an iPhone and am happy to test the app. I'll give it a sound testing and honest feedback.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
If it would help, we actually own three generations of iPhones, so we might be able to give it a workout...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
James Mattox
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of James Mattox
We ran into some problems with the new iphone software released this summer, working on some fixes... hopefully.... I only just got my new iphone 4 today, so hopefully if everything works as planned it will be released soon. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Looking for a few people to test an iPhone app (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL