The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » One of a kind vintage Compass Pendulum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Vintage Compass Pendulum [one of a kind]

This is a rare Vintage Compass.It is in the shape of ships wheel.An interesting feature is:The 'directional pointers' are the four card suits !
The compass works and is quite sensitive to even distant [a couple of feet] magnetic force.It is yellow metal,and there is glass on both sides.

The chain is a vintage brass link chain.

Buyer has choice of Holder: Vintage Locket;Ornate Key; or in keeping with the Nautical theme a 20 million year old fossil Shark tooth.

See it here at Mentalcraft.

http://tinyurl.com/2832bm8

I have also added several new Pendulum Bracelets.

BTW...I am offering free worldwide shipping on all items June 1 - June 15.

Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hello friends:Although the Compass Pendulum is still listed at Mentalcraft,please note that it has been sold.

If anyone would like a custom pendulum made from the various components shown on the different pendulums at Mentalcraft.....please let me know via PM.I really enjoy custom work,and my price will alway's be fair.

Free S/H until June 15 Smile

My best.
Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you to those who purchased.

Free worldwide shipping is extended until Tuesday, June 22 Smile

Rich

http://www.mental-craft.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » One of a kind vintage Compass Pendulum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL